Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse tractor guy

cub cadet gone

wheel horse tractor guy

Hey,

Guys i just got my new b-100 pretty clean came with side discharge mowerdeck and blower attachment. The only thing wrong is the mowerdeck is the spindle in the middle is cracked half way around. I don't know if it can be fixed or if i should sell it as a parts mowerdeck.This tractor came with every reciept i even got the original bill of sale the guy paid $1,900 with a trade in and $100 rebate the trade in was a 6hp tractor with blower. can anyone tell me if the single stage blower works well. I think i'm going to sell it i love working with the snow plow to me that cleans a lot better then the blower. :thumbs:

jdpuller

:thumbs:

MikesRJ

Damn, I just can't help myself sometimes ...

useless.jpg

gimgrund1

I also have a b100 have had it for close 20 years it has been a good worker. good luck with yours :thumbs:

dgjks6

This is just my opinion.

Fix the deck as long as the sheel is fairly solid. If you sell it and get a used one you still are going to have to put some money into it. I have purchased decks that I thought were perfect and still needed to do some work to them.

As far as the blower. The single stage works great as long as the anow is deep enough. So I would keep both - and then get another tractor to run the blower. :thumbs:

wheel horse tractor guy

Yeh i'm probably going to fix the mowerdeck depending on how much it's going to cost me. The blower is missing the lift rod also but i think i can make one up pretty easily. Next week i'm going to pick up a c-125 with blower and mowerdeck for $400 or a 953 with just a mowerdeck for $400 don't know which one to go with what do you guys think.

dgjks6

they are both cool tractors. I love the 953's, but the attachments between the B-100 and C-125 will switch back and forth - they both have the attach a matic. The 953 has its own attachment hookup.