Sign in to follow this  
rocking 416

416 HYDRO

rocking 416

how do you check the hydrolic fluid for the hydro lift on a 416 , is it same as checkign trans fluid ?

nylyon

There is only one hydraulic system on the 416-H which powers the trans and the lift. You check it with the dipstick under the seat.

rocking 416

thats what i figured my pump seems to growl alot tho when i lift it the flid is clean i use 10w40 like deelership said

TT

Do you have the correct filter? (and have you changed it too?) :whistle:

rocking 416

as far as i know its the rite one it was deelership serviced an it has a horse head on the filter an its black, i was told it was serviced every year

illinilefttackle

:WRS: Rocking... I am not a WH expert,nor did I play one on TV-but I am a WH hydro owner. When I first got mine-the Hydro noise bothered me-I didn't know if it was supposed to do that. It would "Howl" a little all the time,but much more when really working. Then I remembered hearing a Zero Turn Mower in operation cutting grass at a business-it had the same "Howl" when working. Personally I wouldn't worry unless it stops pulling or lifting well.-AL :whistle:

rocking 416

LOL ..i head ya al thanks for the info i heard em growl too an the fluid is clean so i trust it