Sign in to follow this  
rustbucket

3 point hitch.

rustbucket

is 300 dollars a good price for a full working 3 point hitch for the back of my GT-14? I found a guy in western PA at the ohio line who is willing to sell me one for 300 not includeing shipping and handeling.

hopeing someone here might be able to give me good feed back as to weither its a rip off or not.

TT

Seems like a lot of money for a hitch without a tractor hooked to the front of it. :D

If you really NEEDED it, it would be different.

Play the patience game and you'll probably find a tractor with the hitch already on it for that kind of money.

By the way.... you should try to keep all of your GT-14 stuff going in one topic. It's getting harder to follow you when you have to be chased all over the forum. You can also edit your posts if you want to add something.... you don't have to do a new post for every add-on -- unless they are file type pictures. :whistle: The "edit" button is in the top right corner of your posted messages. :WRS:

rustbucket

sorry TT about that ill be sure to do it more offten. the guy has a whole GT-14 minus engine with the hitch but no lower arms for 100 bucks but i have no means of getting it to me unless someone was nice and brings it to me. id be glad to pay for fuel and such.

Sparky

Not that I'm volunteering but where are you located and where is the tractor you want located?

Theres a place in the "clasified" section where you could post the 2 locations to see if anyone is available to help haul.

Its worked for a few members here.

Mike..........

rustbucket

i live in marshals creek PA and the tractor is on the other end of PA in a place called castle PA near the ohio border just of route 80 to be honest i also live just off route 80.

rustbucket

was also thinking that if it had a good rear end in it id help out a fellow GT-14 owner up in new york by selling him the rear pump and all for a nice price if he still needs it.

Sparky

Are you going to the Wheel Horse show in Arentsville Pa this year? Seems to me the show is between you and the parts tractor yer after and maybe someone goin to the show could get it there for ya.

Mike...........

rustbucket

not sure if ill make it this year or not im not to sure to be honest on where the show is and disitance wise from where i live. but if i do go i would deffinatly buy the machine and have someone meet me half way at the show with it.

rustbucket

i have to find out first if he still has the cheaper on seeing as how it lacks an engine its a rolling chassie with the hitch i want and the rear WH69GT-14 needs. so i was thinking of selling the rear to WH69-GT14 for prolle about a small portion of the total of the tractor.

http://gardentractorswap.com/index.php?topic=446.0 the very bottom one is the one im lookin to get its missing the lower arms for the hitch but im sure i can make a newer pair from a kubota fit properly.