Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IthacaJeff

Can a loader really load?

Recommended Posts

Mike:

No, it was not me that got the loader. The guy never got back to me, I guess I could

have been more persistent. But when I finally did get around to re-checking, and

wanting to go see it, the CL ad was removed.

Ya' snooze ya' lose; no hard feelings for any of our RS members that might have

sapped it up. Good for you.

I'm still unsure of what I'd like and what I can afford. I think a JohnnyBucket type

thing would handle 75% of my needs, but the other 25% would be a serious benefit!

Of that 25% I don't think a garden tractor loader could do it all. Those Terramites look handy, and my mind is beginning to obsess. . .

Jeff in Enfield NY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I obsessed for 2 yrs. Bid on a bunch on E-bay. Had a budget at the time of $2000. Got out bid every time. Finally said piss on it, bought the King and built one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike,

I really love the look of your power king !! Mine is a 1969 14hp with hydro. I think it is one of the best looking machines. What year is your and could you post a few more pics??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike,

I really love the look of your power king !! Mine is a 1969 14hp with hydro. I think it is one of the best looking machines. What year is your and could you post a few more pics??

Sure thing.Mine's a 77 2414. Here's Elvis in pre loader trim

DSCF0530-1.jpg

After loader build:

DSCF0640.jpg

DSCF0641.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread reminds me of another perplexing question which has been nagging at me for years:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

The answer to this age old question has perplexed people for eons.

Part of the reason the question is so difficult to answer is that the amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck.

Modern internet technology has advanced to the point that we can reliably monitor the amount a woodchuck chucks in real time.

The results of this monitoring are shown below. Please note that the numbers vary due to the dispositions of the woodchucks involved.

woody.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×