Sign in to follow this  
WH69GT-14

where can i find a hydraulic pump for 69 gt 14

rustbucket

marshals creek is the second exit on I-80 going acrost the water gap into PA. its on the PA side. i still need to mail out a check to the guy with the GT-14 parts tractor then go get it but it shuld happen in a relative amount of time with nuthing going wrong i pray.

WH69GT-14

Here is the 'new' 877.....

100_3263.jpg

I'll add more when I have a spare moment. Things are a little hectic just now....

Rusty, keep me updated about that other tractor! I really appreciate you thinking of me :whistle:

rustbucket

i send the guy his money this friday and then prolly next weekend if all goes well i haul out there and ****** it up from his tractor parts yard.

rustbucket

just thought id givemy new york friend an update i have sent the payment to the guy with the parts tractor and should be going to west PA to get it soon hopefully in the next 2 weeks im sorry its been so long waiting for any news been busy and sick.

rustbucket

this is the parts tractor i bought and should be running out and getting here soon i hope. it is in western PA along the boarder in new castle. it has the full transmission and some other parts your GT-14 will need sheet metal wise i belive.

Attached Image

post-3-1211850316.jpg

rustbucket

going this up comeing saturday to get the parts tractor then some time after that ill drag it to you i hope not to much time. hope your other horse is doing well and not been sacraficed cause of me just yet

WH69GT-14

That sounds great :WRS: and no it hasn't slowed my progress because I really haven't started it just yet :whistle: . Still waiting to hopefully get this house we're looking into, and don't want to get it all torn apart and then have to move.....did manage to get some little things done though. Borrowed my boss' sand blasting cabinet for the weekend and cleaned some motor parts, but nothing big :D

rustbucket

okays sounds good so ill hold onto the parts tractor till you got your new place orrr bring it up and you move it when you move?

rustbucket

660 miles and 12 hours later i got the parts tractor at my place

TT

Wow, Jason.....

You were within 8 miles of me at Exit 158 on I-80! I hope you at least blew the horn. :WRS:

Glad to hear your trip was a success. :whistle:

rustbucket

if i knew where ya where ya where id of stopped by to say hi and prolly rumage the yard i hear ya got hidden around ya.

rustbucket

also when we got the parts tractor home.((didnt look at it when at the guys place.)) it has the implament hooks on the other side of the rear axle for the snow plow so now only did i get the start of a 3 point hitch system but i also got the plow hangers for the rear end. and they all bolt on without a hitch....bad pun.

rustbucket

the pump looks to be almost mint on this tractor but im not makeing any garentee's that it is dead perfect. there is no engine and i dunt have any way to test it fully but ill take pics for everyone so WH69GT-14 knows what he is getting from me parts wise.

it is an older style hydro gear and says so on the pump along with several numbers i didnt write down just yet

:whistle:

WH69GT-14

Sounds great, Rusty! I can't wait to see pics :D We got the house we've been trying to get and should be closing this week :D so we should be moving next weekend (the 14th) or the weekend after that at the latest! We'll still be in Whitney Point, though, so no worries :WRS:

12 hours??? :whistle:

rustbucket

no problem should have pics today it not sometime real soon it is HOT out and am trying to stay cool

Attached Image

post-3-1212953767.jpg

rustbucket

pump. not the greatest piccies but they are piccies

Attached Image

post-3-1212955397.jpg

rustbucket

anuther

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1212955943.jpg

rustbucket

send me a PM with your adress please so i can make arangments to deliver this GT-14 parts machine to you and help get yours running and going. plus i have need of the space for two round noses comeing into my posetion ^.^

rustbucket

do you or do you not need this hydro rear anymore cause its sitting here ready to be delivered. along with the rest of the parts machine. i have pretty much gotten what i need off of her and am ready to bring it your way.