Sign in to follow this  
WH69GT-14

where can i find a hydraulic pump for 69 gt 14

WH69GT-14

I just got my first 69 GT-14 Wheel Horse this weekend and it is missing alot of parts, the most important of which, I think, is the hydraulic pump. I have been looking all over online and calling all over. I can't find one anywhere. I either can't find it, period, or I am told it's discontinued??? Can anyone help me find this elusive part or tell me if there is something else I can use in place of it?? Thanks, Chris in NY...

nylyon

Hi Chris :whistle: glad you found us. I don't know much about the GT-14, but are you talking about the Sundstrand pump on the trans?

again, welcome.

illinilefttackle

WH-Welcome-When I got my Horse, I had a few parts to get to bring it back to life-The best place I have found is Ebay. Click on BUY and then LOCATIONS-select HOME & GARDEN-and Type in Wheel Horse-It changes daily-I have seen several Pumps on there from time to time-Good Luck-AL :whistle:

rustbucket

I am not to sure where to go to look for a pump but your GT-14 hopefully dosnt look as bad as mine body condition wise seeing as how the one i got free is covered from head to toe in rust and we are slowly redoing every pannel and part we can slowly bit by bit.

WH69GT-14

i dont know if it is a sunstrand (sp?) but this is where it goes.....

100_3261.jpg

I've been watching on ebay, haven't seen anything yet.....

Thank you for all the replies :whistle:

Brrly1

Chris It looks like you have your work cut out for you. I might happen to have one on a parts tractor out in the garage. I have no idea of its condition,I received the tractor for some other parts and the three point hitch it had on the back. If you have any other needs or even any other pictures you can post we will see if we can help out.I also have a good friend who also plays around with the GT's. Let me know and I wish you the best of luck. John

rustbucket

wow from that pic there seems to be alot more then the pump missing from that rear end i do hope it gets up and running and everything is cool with it.

WH69GT-14

Man, that would be so awesome! There is so much missing and I am having such a hard time finding anything.... Here are some more pics,

100_3252.jpg

100_3253.jpg

100_3254.jpg

100_3256.jpg

100_3257.jpg

100_3258.jpg

100_3262.jpg

any advice or help you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

WH69GT-14

Yes, Rus, there is MUCH more missing. The problem is, I know I need that so I thought I would start there....Can anyone show me a pic of what the pump system/trans looks like on a running GT-14?? I just have absolutely nothing to go on here.... :whistle:

rustbucket

ill try and get you a pic if someone else dosnt beat me to it tomarrow as it is almost 11 pm here in PA you deffinatly have more attacments for it then i do all i got is the main tractor and deck and thats it hehe lucky you.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1210214267.jpg

WH69GT-14

your's runs...who's lucky? BTW i'm in ny

rustbucket

i just got a lucky break that this tractor was with two other makes one a green JD the other the parts tractor aka donor for my jacobson both of those where under a mass of prickers this one was sitting in the guys lawn like some rusted out hulk of a tractor but it is all there and solid. i live right on the other side of the deliware water gap from new jersey in the nice town of marshals creek if you go by route 80. well i honestly live in the mountains behind the marshals creek but still considered part of the town.

refracman

:whistle: Chris

What you have there is a 1969 Gt14.

Actually your not missing to much besides the the hydro. All you need in the way of sheet metal is the seat mount, seat positioning plate and the shift plate. And you have the 3pt and electric clutch which is nice as they are a little pricey.

If push comes to shove you can put any Sundstrand hydrogear on it( pre 1972) , and if you want you can get a sundstrand piston to piston (1973 to 79). Theres a little work involved in makeing this conversion but not that bad. My loader Gt14 has a C160 hydro on it and it works fine. So you have a couple of options.

Good luck with your project and remember we're in this together

• Like 1

glenn27

Looks like a good starting point--to even find one still sitting on four wheels...

Sometimes stuff does come up on e-bay, sometimes Craigslist, or local papers---You can get manuals off the Toro website--then you will know exactly what you need....

The GT "pro's" have already posted here--so there's not much more I can add--other than you got a beast of a machine, when you get her right...

take care......

glenn

rustbucket

if your still looking i may have a line on a solid looking GT-14 if it has the pump and motor for the hydros ill let you know when i get it and will be willing to sell it for not a bad price all hoping it works right. :whistle:

rustbucket

acctualy mike i am buying the tractor and have no need for its hydro rear end so im offering him it for about 60 bucks the full rear pump and transaxle along with wbhatever else i dont scavange and pick off of it.

WH69GT-14

thanks for the link sparky and the hopeful rusty. i gust bought a 1967 877 on ebay with a pump but no motor but still might need parts because my fiance said "WHY NOT FIX THEM BOTH?" :whistle: LOL so let me know about the parts please :WRS:

perry

:WRS: hey, she sounds like a keeper uh! :whistle: .

i have a 877 and its a awsome little tractor for a 8hp.

if its complete, i would fix'er up.

WH69GT-14

yup :whistle:

linen beige

my fiance said "WHY NOT FIX THEM BOTH?"

Does she got a sister? :whistle:

rustbucket

all i got to do is send the guy payment then find a way out to grab it then ill be more then happy to deliver the rear and the rest of the tractor after im done takeing the hitch off it to you if your not to deep inside NY.

rustbucket

:whistle: :WRS::D of the new tractor you got.

Duff

i gust bought a 1967 877 on ebay with a pump but no motor but still might need parts because my fiance said "WHY NOT FIX THEM BOTH?"

Wow! That girl's a keeper! :whistle::WRS: :D

WH69GT-14

jason i live in whitney point its about 30 miles north of the border on 81. i'm going to *hopefully* :whistle: be closing on my house on the 23rd and so won't be able to get it for at least a week or two :WRS:

I'll be picking up the 877 tomorrow after work and will post pics tomorrow night if I can get to it.....

Where is Marshals Creek????