Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Hauling scrap

Nick

Thought I would get a load of steel together while the prices were high today. Well the prices had went down a little but still at $220 a ton my 1420 pound load was worth $139. From the recycling center I had to get gas and that was $100 to fill the tank. :whistle:

Yep I took a picture and some video while loading up the trailer. They didnt call me the picture guy in the yahoo group for nothing. :WRS: Im not sure what the vac tank I loaded weighs but with it out front of the bucket Im sure the Load Ranger had a load on her. It took the box blade plus 200 pounds of suitcase weights to hold the rear down. Yea the fuel tank was kind of stuck to the trailer and the tractor on the 3pt was just for fun I wasnt scraping it. :D

junk.jpg

th_3ptvideobb.jpg

kpinnc

Wow!

All I can say Nick. WOW! :whistle:

Kevin

TT

That, Gentlemen, is HOW IT'S DONE! :whistle:

:WRS: flick, Nick! :D

combatmp29r

Very Nice Nick!! :WRS: No one can say your toys are show queens. :whistle:

T-Mo

Nick,

Awesome video. That little Ranger is sure a work horse. It definitely wins more bang for the buck award in my book. :whistle:

wesley

Dont blame you , our scrap price went up to $400 a ton today in your money , so its time for a big sort out and get some money in , but long term we will pay for this big time .

wes