Kelly

How did you find RS????

perry

This site has come a long way since Chris started it. I have been here 7 yrs but feels like longer .

Edited by perry
  • Like 1

nylyon

You're one of the originals Perry!

IthacaJeff

I've been here since 2008, after somebody mentioned it on a WH Yahoo group site. I was a member

of both for a while, but eventually abandoned the Yahoo site. I bought my first WH -- a 1989 310-8 --

back around 2001. Needed some info, thought I'd do a web search, and came across the Yahoo

group in the mid 2000s. It was not until then that I realized just how popular WHs were. When I

got wind of RedSquare -- perhaps from Wild Bill?? -- I checked it out and that was all she wrote.

Jeff

AMC RULES

Google searched "Wheelhorse forum"   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Theswampthing

I was doing some research on a tractor and clicked on a thread here. Looked around and liked it, so I figured I'd sign up.

bowtieguy

Bump...Kelly needs more "hits"....got to be more stories from you "newbies) :handgestures-thumbupright:

bmsgaffer

I believe I was a member on her long ago before the switch, but I signed up to mostly lurk (I search a lot and find almost everything I need, so my post count stays low!).

My user name online is usually bmsgaffer86, but I didn't feel like bothering anyone here when I signed back up so I just dropped the numbers and signed back up in 2012. (I think it showed as being taken, but I couldn't log in or something, I don't really remember)

My dad had a C-105 that I was looking at getting information about and bought a set of replacement decals. I loved that horse and still have it stored awaiting its glory.