Sign in to follow this  
Dresden Guy

My WH "Clydesdales"

Dresden Guy

I have the "Clydesdales" ready for some snow. I hope to get some seat time this winter..... 15", 20", 30" ...... I better be careful what I wish for.....I may get more than I want! I am tired of shoving dirt in my yard.....I want snow!

B-801974C-160197610571967.jpg

B-80 (needs it's decals), C-160 (61-16K803), 1057

I would like to see other RS setups for snow....... snow cabs, weights, chains, snow blade, snowblower, or FEL.

Any weather prognosticators for the Midwest this winter? Or should I just read the Farmer's Almanac?

jackpot21n

Heres mine. I'm lookin forwart to snow also :thumbs:

5090972928_a6bb413c23.jpg

Ken B

Yes be careful what you wish for! One big blizzard or two might be nice but any more than that and it becomes to much like work!

jimbotelho

Hope someone can help I have a 42in plow that( without taking it apart ) when I pull the angle handle and let go to lock the swivel in the locked position it will notwork i believe that either it has a spring missing or I know it moves freely and it has no rust holding the pin back any clues before i pull it apart? :thumbs:

gdhile

I have a 416-8 with a plow i love being able to plow snow i will do all the neighbors for free and to top it off i have a 1984 3/4 chevy 4x4 with a snow plow that only gets used for parking lots neighbors dont understand why i would rather use the tractor. C,mon snow

Horse'n Around

Ahhhh snow :)

Untill we can move Ill have to try and be satisfied looking at the pictures yall post. Till then I think that Im just going to sit here and pout :wh:

PS... I know Im a bit pathetic (ok maybe a lot) :thumbs:

John

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :):wh: Steve how does that B-80 do in the snow I would like to put a short plow on mine?????Gary B................

Dresden Guy

Gary (T1257),

I don't know :thumbs: , I just got the B-80 home about three (3) weeks ago and haven't touched it. It has chains and I suppose the weights that came on my 1057 (w/ a K301) could be used, although I am big enough that weights aren't needed!

I am anxious to see the first big snow to find out how the B-80 compares to the C-160. I am going to retrofit both blades with the bolt-on skids (Pictured in a WH Service Bulletin) to conserve the leading edge of my blade on the sidewalks of our town - I clean the snow from several blocks of sidewalks for fun. If any one has a set or two of blade skids they want to sell, let me know. I'm guessing the B-80 will maneuver a little easier than the C-160, but if we have the snows like last year, I will need the bigger tractor.

Where are you located?

stevasaurus

wheelhorse85...that is way to cool...great idea. :thumbs: :)

wheelhorsec85

thank you thank you !!! no need for applause :) just giving all you my 2 cents . worth :thumbs: :wh:

jasoncracer

my setup witht he winch also i ordered front plate off ebay i thought of thisd to keep it out of they weather! enjoy the video

bustedglass

I like those winch setups. Well thought out guys :thumbs: .

dgoyette

Real nice horses Steve...won't be long now until the snow.