Sign in to follow this  
mavfreak

All I did was change the steering wheel!

mavfreak

well its together.

And It RUNS!

Thanks everyone for your help alltogther it cost 150+ for gasgets and that bearing. Which I bought on the barter system. I have to rewire my friends horse trailer. He owns a auto parts store.

I got a good look at the inside of the engine and feel very confendent that it will run for some time. The PO run it for some time with the chock on and I feel that carboned it up so I cleaned up as much of it as I could cleaned the valves and laped them in again. Cylinders looked great with still some cross hatch present. I didn't pull the crank or the cam but I feel there good for now.

One thing I did learn from this is the PTO was out of ajustment and I didn't really know why. I thought the disk was worn out, but realised that with the bearing gone it was pushed clear in aganst the engine. Apon relacing the bearing it brought the PTO back out and again gained ajustment. This is something I'll deffently look at if I ever go look at another Briggs powered WH.

Anyway the snow pusher is back in buisness!

Thanks again everyone for there help :thumbs:

WH854

:wh: Atta- Boy Heath I knew you could do it :) I hope you don't have to use it very much this winter :thumbs:

Great Job

Chas

Coadster32

Awesome!!! :thumbs::) (and thanks for the pics) :wh:

sgtsampay

well its together.

And It RUNS!

Thanks everyone for your help alltogther it cost 150+ for gasgets and that bearing. Which I bought on the barter system. I have to rewire my friends horse trailer. He owns a auto parts store.

I got a good look at the inside of the engine and feel very confendent that it will run for some time. The PO run it for some time with the chock on and I feel that carboned it up so I cleaned up as much of it as I could cleaned the valves and laped them in again. Cylinders looked great with still some cross hatch present. I didn't pull the crank or the cam but I feel there good for now.

One thing I did learn from this is the PTO was out of ajustment and I didn't really know why. I thought the disk was worn out, but realised that with the bearing gone it was pushed clear in aganst the engine. Apon relacing the bearing it brought the PTO back out and again gained ajustment. This is something I'll deffently look at if I ever go look at another Briggs powered WH.

Anyway the snow pusher is back in buisness!

Thanks again everyone for there help :banghead:

So, how did you replace the bearing? I ask cause i think I may have the same issue going on..