Sign in to follow this  
DenisM

TIRE CHAINS

DenisM

I'm getting ready for the winter snows. Put on some wheels weights now I need a set of chains. The tires are 22 x 750 x 12 but I haven't been able to find this size chain. Any body know where they can be purchased?

mr.pipes

Ken Jones Tires in Worcester MA for $52.74. I only checked them so you may find them elsewhere but they usually have good prices.

sorekiwi

I bought a set afew years ago in that size from Cedar Rapids Tire.

http://www.cedarrapidstire.com/category/63...tor-tire-chains

They dont list that size now, and didnt back then either, so I called them, they said they'd have to check and call me back, and did within 5 minutes.

DenisM

I bought a set of 22 7.50 12 tire chains from Ken Jones; however they are way too big for my tires. When I called them up the fellow told the chains I bought fit many different size tires.

Is it possible to buy chains to fit only one size tire so links don't have to be removed? If so where?

wheelhorsec85

hay , why dont you up grade to a tire size of 23 8.50 12 this is really what is supposed to be on your machine . ill give you 2 good used tires for free . all you have to do is buy the rims and i also have a very good used set in spiked chains for you there like new . :) if you email me off site ill send you pics and prices jeff tcof805365@comcast.net :thumbs: