Vinylguy

REPRODUCTION DECALS

bigman123
On 11/29/2019 at 5:48 PM, scott ostrander said:

This is Scott I just purchased the decals for a c195 automatic how much would the console decals cost me for the same c195 automatic

jeepdan

Can you make the seat lifter decal #114296 that is used on the fender of my 1989 312-8?

It also has a clear protective film over it that the two seat springs rest on.

JCM

Check out Redoyourhorse.com website under Misc decals page 1 WheelHorse 3,4,500 series seat back decal high back seat for $ 7.00. Is this what you are looking for ?  @jeepdan  Hope it helps. Pictures of your 312 when completed would be great.

jeepdan
6 hours ago, JCM said:

Check out Redoyourhorse.com website under Misc decals page 1 WheelHorse 3,4,500 series seat back decal high back seat for $ 7.00. Is this what you are looking for ?  @jeepdan  Hope it helps. Pictures of your 312 when completed would be great.

Like this, image taken from partstree NLA   It is heavy clear material that keeps the coil springs from digging into the fender paint.

full seat decal.png

Edited by jeepdan
  • Like 1

JCM

Yes, that's it. :thumbs:

jeepdan
2 hours ago, JCM said:

Yes, that's it. :thumbs:

Thanks! 

You can't imagine how many times that I looked through everything on that website and didn't see it.:blink:

• Haha 1

WHGuy413

Hey Terry, I tried searching on your website but didn’t see it. Do you by any chance have these decals? They are off of a short frame snow plow that came on my sons 604. I’m assuming it’s circa 1964ish.

thanks

Matt65D9ECC3-B009-4510-BFA0-67A80672ED75.jpeg.e9cd5baa06320096805d2c3b45c29bc2.jpeg

• Like 1

CasualObserver

WHGuy413
33 minutes ago, CasualObserver said:

Thank you. Yes I believe some or all of those might work for the wheel horse part of it. Was hoping there might be the serial number sticker around too. 

CasualObserver

@WHGuy413 You may wamt to send him a direct message... he has those decals in his measurements... you can see it in the 654 kit  https://www.redoyourhorse.com/wheel-horse-model-654-decal-set/ 

WHGuy413
1 hour ago, CasualObserver said:

@WHGuy413 You may wamt to send him a direct message... he has those decals in his measurements... you can see it in the 654 kit  https://www.redoyourhorse.com/wheel-horse-model-654-decal-set/ 

I tried but it says I do not have permission to access that function on his page