Sign in to follow this  
marshman

clevis hitch

marshman

Hi, is there such a thing as a clevis hitch to fit my commando 800/b80 and if so where could i get one. Sorry for my lack of nolage but is that how you attach a plough and a cable runs through to the mower lift thanks

CasualObserver

marshman, up at the top in the gray line right under the redsquare banner there is a search button. there have been many topics about clevis / sleeve hitches that will work on your tractor. just search for "clevis hitch"

Perhaps we can sweet talk one of the moderators into putting a few of those posts together and putting it in the Technical FAQ section? :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Here's a shortcut to the search results of "clevis hitch"

Curmudgeon

Seems to be a shortcut to nowhere Jason...... At least for me. LOL

CasualObserver

:D Well... it worked yesterday. :thumbs: I even followed it to make sure. :thumbs: Oh well, it was the results of putting "clevis hitch" (with quotes) into the search button and searching all forums.

Curmudgeon

Been there, done that Jason. I always follow my own shortcuts to make sure they work, but..................................

Just like you, I bookmark everything. Ever notice how when you go back a few days or months later, many of those bookmarks no longer work either???? LOL Ah, the computerized world.....