Sign in to follow this  
JHawk

Need Dozer blade mounting frame for B-80

JHawk

I'm new to Red Square but i've learned a ton in the last few hours reading posts. My mother and father in law bought me a restored 1974 B-80 at auction a few years back and I'm trying to mount a snow blade that has no mounting frame. I have a friend that can make one, but I don't have the specs and it could be months before he could get to it.

Would someone know where I might find on in Indiana--don't mind cleaning it up it just needs to be solid?

Or, does someone have specs for the frame in case I have to build one. :)

B-8074

First let me say :)

As for the lpow frame check the classified section. Post a request for what you need and how far you are willing to travel. And I just saw one for sale in IL.

whfan74

I am located in Indiana as well...........where are you exactly? oooops just looked at your profile and saw that you are in the Indy area.......about 2 hours from us. Nice road trip to get some goodies! :USA:

I am almost positive that I have what you are needing.

If you aren't busy check out the Red Square Herd and read about our upcoming get together. I will have stuff there for sale as well. Should be a lot of :wh: there........throw yours in the back of the truck or in a trailer and join us! :)