Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Better dualie pics

Sparky

Heres some better pics taken in daylight.

Mike.....

Dualie009.jpg

Dualie008.jpg

nylyon

That thing looks like a tank! Hey, those AG;s in the front new too?

Sparky

They've been on this tractor for almost 8 months and were brand new when I mounted em. I think they were on it when you came over for the blower.

Mike.........

T-Mo

Great pictures - love it the look and the ags on front also.

nylyon

That looks great, I think that I commented on the AG's in the front when I was there come to think of it. They have flexible valve stem extenders, available at many RV dealers, which will allow you to keep the pressure checked for the outer set like these

refracman

Them dualies look cool, how is it to turn? i was thinkin of puttin dualies on the gt/loader but was afraid of it turning harder than it allready does :D

Sparky

Well, I havent used it more than 10 minutes with the duals but the steering is unaffected by the dual rear wheels. Everything in front of the rear tires is just as it was before the duals. Only thing I have noticed is that I cant just buzz into the shed in 3rd high anymore. She's kinda wide now and I need to be sure everything is clear before I come in for a landing :D !

Mike........

CasualObserver

You'll get better steering control if you turn the front ags backwards. Most farmers do the same with their combines. With the upside down chevron, the bite angle of the tire grips better on a turn. Same way the regular pattern drives better going straight.