Sign in to follow this  
illinilefttackle

ELECTRICAL GREMLINS!

illinilefttackle

:thumbs: I'm slowing learning that these old horses are built like TANKS! I went the whole winter with an remote starter switch hooked to my C-125 to plow snow with and vowed to replace the PTO switch in the spring. WELL-I was checking the switch today and found nothing wrong with it! All I had to do was brighten up the connections-and wah-la it cranks fine. So while doing this-I went around and brightened up all the plug in connections I could find-and put Ford Dielectric grease on all of them. It's nice to just turn the key again.

While other Box Store Tractors fall by the way-side these Thouroghbreds (is that spelled right?) keep on keeping on. My C-125 has never let me down-it has never failed to do everything I ask it to do. My nieghbors, friends, and relatives are always asking me "what kind is that-who made it-it's not really 27 years old is it? WOW! I'm starting to understand this afflixtion I have-and I only have one horse-I can only imagine what it's like to have a whole herd like some of you do!

Proud of my Ride!-AL :thumbs:

kj4kicks

WTG Al ! With a little upkeep now and then, these things will live forever !

glenn27

Nice that you found that!!!!

Now you know what to look for--I had one throw me for a loop---ended up being a bad ground connection...

I try to re-do All connections I can find as I work w/ one-----hate to jhave to keep going back--ya know?? :thumbs:

T-Mo

Al,

Good job. Way to go. :thumbs: It's always nice to have your tractor working and operating the way it should. :thumbs: