Sign in to follow this  
refracman

C195 rear PTO

refracman

:thumbs: :thumbs::D

I've been wantin a rear pto for the 195 and Fedex just dropped off the pto i got off ebay this week. Since it was only listed as misc. parts nobody figured out what it was and I won at a good price! :P

I have the 60" deck and the 56" plow that looks like its only been settin around for the last 23yrs. So now its time to get rototiller for it and it'll have the most common attachments for it.

kj4kicks

Nice catch Steve !! :thumbs:

MaineDad

post some action shots if you can :thumbs:

Greg B.

Way to go, Steve. :thumbs: Good for you.

Greg B.

Brrly1

SPOILED ROTTEN!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::D

:P:D:P John Only if you guys knew what I know

Jim_M

Steve,

I saw it and knew what it was. I was very tempted to bid, but I already have one with no tractor to put it on. You got a great deal on it.

Jim

C-Series14

I guess I will look at those items like that from now on! :thumbs: Of course, I already have the reat PTO on mine so no need for it. I will say, it works, I use a WH 60" rear finish mower on it and it does pretty good.

refracman

Thanks, Guys, pics of the install are comein, the fastener packet didnt come with it so it'll be a while as I get them together.

Jim thanks for not biddin on it, my high end was still out there a ways, so it made not only me but the the wifey happy too. I almost made over to your place Wednesday. Was goin to SDI Butler ( made it to the In. line :thumbs: ) to do some R&D work and then had a incedent at REP Lorain OH. and had to do about face and put out some fires there. Hopefully I'll be there this Wed. if nothing goes astray again, and stop by in the evening.

C-Series14

This is what you need to find now!!!

Attached Image

post-4-1207437572.jpg

charger10us

Do'es anybody have the breakdown for the rear PTO for the C-195??? I have 2 --1982 C-195's & one has part of the rear PTO on it with a box full of parts.. Don't know if I'm missing anything or not... Mike are you coming to the show this year??? Billy in Va.

refracman

Nice 195 there Mike, was at auction bout 7yrs ago and could of picked a rear 60 for $50 :thumbs: off a D200 but didnt have any thing to hook too, of course I wasnt a Wheelahaulic either then :thumbs:

520HC

I saw the C-195 PTO on E-Bay also, but have one on Mine.I do have a manual with parts breakdown, will post tommorrow.

baerpath

Yup I had it on watch also forgot to go back to it to bid, Last I saw it was 91 something. Good for you glad you got it for your 195 :thumbs:

Duane

TT

Do'es anybody have the breakdown for the rear PTO for the C-195??? I have 2 --1982 C-195's & one has part of the rear PTO on it with a box full of parts.. Don't know if I'm missing anything or not... Mike are you coming to the show this year??? Billy in Va.

Here's a LINK for you, Billy.

Should be what you need. :thumbs:

C-Series14

Mike are you coming to the show this year??? Billy in Va.

Unfortunately Billy, I have to be in Mass. for a month starting June 1st to work on our airplanes at Westover, or I would be there drinking Mt. Dew and eating those cheeseburgers!!! Hopefully, next year I will not be all tied up. :thumbs:

charger10us

THANKS Terry ,,, I just got my wife to print it off for me .. Now I'll be able to take a copy up in the building with me & check it out.. Thanks again,, Billy in Va. :P:thumbs::thumbs::P:D :D

charger10us

Mike,, I'm sorry because I know you could have more fun at the show than working on planes. :thumbs::D Phil & I go to a bunch of other shows, maybe we'll see at one of them.. :D:D We both most aways take the C-195's & we ain't hard to find :thumbs::P:P :P

baerpath

Unfortunately Billy, I have to be in Mass. for a month starting June 1st to work on our airplanes at Westover, or I would be there drinking Mt. Dew and eating those cheeseburgers!!! Hopefully, next year I will not be all tied up. :thumbs:

Jeese Mike your going to Westover, My son's going to Vegas for a month to work on the planes out there.

Duane