Sign in to follow this  
Butch

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Butch

I received a heavy package in the mail today from RickV for something I needed very badly and he sold it to me at a great price. It does pertain to this category of subjects but didn't wanna know if he would want it broad casted what it was or what the cost was!! I would put it right up there with free unmarried sex!! :thumbs::D

Thanks Rickv

Butch

S. Jersey

DoctorHfuhruhurr

As good as "free unmarried...." LOL, Is it a John Deere part? :thumbs: you've got me very curious now.

Butch

As good as "free unmarried...." LOL, Is it a John Deere part? :D you've got me very curious now.

I knew how much the part was, Rickv knew how much the part was. And what he sold it to me for in an UNOPENED original Wheel horse box made my day, year, decade!!

Now if I was asked if I wanted this part today, which I wanted really badly, or if I wanted some free no strings attached sex with Nicole Kidman or others I'd say "Hey Rick, ya wanna read my address back to me to make sure it's right?"!!!!!! :thumbs::D:wh:

Did I say NEW IN AN UNOPENED WHEEL HORSE BOX?

No Toro on the box anywhere!! The date of the "NEW" manual is August, 1979 :thanks:

Thanks. Rick

Butch

S. Jersey

Roger from southern Iowa

COOL!!

That Rick is a nice guy. :thumbs:

rickv1957

Butch,your very much welcome!, :D Rick

setting the hook for the next part! :thumbs:

Sparky

So what was the part you received Butch? I dont care what you paid but am real curious as to what was in the box.

Mike.........

wheelhorsec85

well i think we are all curious please do tell :thumbs:

Butch

Hint # 1 and probably the only one needed. You WILL bang a shin on it!!

Butch

S. Jersey

JimD

Butch, are you sure it wasn't a box of Stevasaurus endorsed emoticons? :thumbs:

Butch

Butch, are you sure it wasn't a box of Stevasaurus endorsed emoticons? :D

Jim D,

Sorry but it's not a box of Stevasaurus endorsed emoticons. Those all go to Chucky Cheese locations for the kids to play in! :thumbs::D

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch

Hint # 1 and probably the only one needed. You WILL bang a shin on it!!

Butch

S. Jersey

You might even bang a knee-cap on it!!! :thumbs: I named the part Rick so my wife yells Rick when she walks into it!! :D

Butch

S. Jersey

tgranthamfd

#85518?? :thumbs: Nope that is the newer one. I don't know the number for the 79. :D Or did he have a single bottom plow for ya?

Butch

#85518?? :thumbs: Nope that is the newer one. I don't know the number for the 79. :D Or did he have a single bottom plow for ya?

tgranthamfd you are right. It is the full clevis hitch and all the parts to make it operate the way it should. It's not just the horseshoe hitch you see on ebay. It's chains, cables and bell crank oh my!!.

Butch

S. Jersey

rickv1957

Butch

S. Jersey

You might even bang a knee-cap on it!!! :thumbs: I named the part Rick so my wife yells Rick when she walks into it!! :D

DMK855

That Rick sure is a nice guy!! :thumbs:

:D

rickv1957

Still have two more dealer NOS inventories coming in! will have lots of things for you all RS members :thumbs: Rick

Shuboxlover

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas comes early!!!! :D

:D :thumbs:

tgranthamfd

tgranthamfd you are right. It is the full clevis hitch and all the parts to make it operate the way it should. It's not just the horseshoe hitch you see on eBay. It's chains, cables and bell crank oh my!!.

Butch

S. Jersey

That is the part number on mine. Manual lift 8 speed, lifts the tiller and the rear plow without any problems. As a matter of fact, I used both this past weekend, plow for the first time and tiller for it"s first real workout. I don't think I had the plow set up exactly right, but it still dug like crazy. Made very short work out of a plot that was 15' wide and 50' to 60' long. When I get a chance to get my phone card in the computer, I'll try to get a picture up.

Butch

Hey Okie terry whatcha doing up so early? It's 4:30 AM out there! I know it's horse country out there. In fact I remember residents were upset that Oklahoma was raising all of these race horses but the state did not allow racing in their own state. I know that has all changed now.

I still don't have the entire assembly on yet. I blew something on my hydraulic system so I am replace 4 lines on that and rebuilding the pump. I made a mess with the oil on the driveway so that set me back. In a couple hours I'm going to pick up a Wheel Horse sign so another delay there!

I'm guessing you're using internet by either a cell phone tower system or the satellite system and not conventional cable or dial up?

Butch

S. Jersey

tgranthamfd

Hey Okie terry whatcha doing up so early? It's 4:30 AM out there! I know it's horse country out there. In fact I remember residents were upset that Oklahoma was raising all of these race horses but the state did not allow racing in their own state. I know that has all changed now.

I still don't have the entire assembly on yet. I blew something on my hydraulic system so I am replace 4 lines on that and rebuilding the pump. I made a mess with the oil on the driveway so that set me back. In a couple hours I'm going to pick up a Wheel Horse sign so another delay there!

I'm guessing you're using internet by either a cell phone tower system or the satellite system and not conventional cable or dial up?

Butch

S. Jersey

Was just getting settled in for the night, get off work around midnight usually on here pretty late. I'm using cable Internet and a wireless connection with my laptop. Why did you ask, you know something I don't?? :thumbs: Hope you get everything sorted out with your hydro lines. I think the only differences in the clevis set up, hydro vs. 8 speed, would be the cable tube, you should have gotten 2 tubes.

Butch

No, I was thinking you might have been a pig farmer and were getting up for the day!! :thumbs:

What are the two tubes ya mention? Is that where the cable passes from the rear clevis hitch through to the front bell crank?

tgranthamfd

No, I was thinking you might have been a pig farmer and were getting up for the day!! :thanks:

What are the two tubes ya mention? Is that where the cable passes from the rear clevis hitch through to the front bell crank?

:wh: Yes one is a straight shot, for the manual lift and the hydro lift is kinda crooked, if memory serves me correctly, but don't quote me on that, I know how my memory is. All should be in the instructions. :D Mine came with the 2 tubes, had 1 left when I was done. Actually I think the cable runs through the tube from the bell crank to the lift attachment, that mounts in the fender deck uprights, the the chain hooks in the slots right above where the cable hooks in and goes down to the clevis hitch. :thumbs: I think I almost confused myself. :D

gwgdog66

No, I was thinking you might have been a pig farmer and were getting up for the day!! :wh:

:beer: Yes one is a straight shot, for the manual lift and the hydro lift is kinda crooked, if memory serves me correctly, but don't quote me on that, I know my how my memory is. All should be in the instructions. :thanks: Mine came with the 2 tubes, had 1 left when I was done. Actually I think the cable runs through the tube from the bell crank to the lift attachment, that mounts in the fender deck uprights, the the chain hooks in the slots right above where the cable hooks in and goes down to the clevis hitch. :thumbs: I think I almost confused myself. :D

:banghead::omg: Where are them food plot pictures? :D