Sign in to follow this  
catman81056

This was my best day in a long time

Greg B.

Great save, Tim. I hope the engine's okay, for you. I see the tractor and the deck, but I'm not seeing the mule drive. Was it there, I hope?

Greg B.

Greg B.

Excuse my :imstupid: question about the mule drive...I still have a lot to learn about the various models. :thumbs:

Greg B.

catman81056

Its on the other side, What it doesn't have is the outer PTO assembly and the PTO engagement lever. Watching a few of Joe's Outdoor supply auctions, might call them to see if they have that stuff.

Kelly

Very nice score I love my junk yards, I stoped today no tractors but the guy handed me some patches that say, I sell the horse, Wheel horse of coarse, So I know he's thinking of me. again nice find , I also think about all the nice ones that got junked, let alone the beaters and parts tractors. I guess makes the rest worth more in the long run.

Rollerman

Very nice tractor there Tim & hope you can get it running!

Thats the first year for the 6 speeds (1967) or 8 speeds as there called now.

Looks like i'm going to have to hit the local yellow pages & start seeing what "junk or scrap yards" will do some dealing.

The big one near me has a strict "whats here/stays here" policy. :thumbs:

Nick

Tim, Sounds like you not only had a couple of best days but also made a good contact with the yard owner for future finds. :thumbs: Makes me want to get a load of scrap together just to look around our local junk yard. :thumbs:

Nick in Ohio

catman81056

Well I went and picked them up today. Turns out that one is a 1076 and the other is a C121/ electro 12 (1-7235). The C121 is the one I'm going to concentrate on. Both would actually be considered parts tractors but I'm sure I can make 1 good one.