Sign in to follow this  
mikewilliams68

North Central Wheel Horse Inc.

Curmudgeon

We also have a new club forum set up at http://z10.invisionfree.com/NCWHEC/

While still in it's infancy, with few members, it all has to start somewhere!

mnWHfan

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the show this year. Does anyone know if the Pioneer Power Show is going to give us some space to play with some of the attachments like last year? I'm hoping for good weather again.

Dennis

mikewilliams68

Dennis,

Dave Pruhs (Price) said last year that the field they were plowing in last year is always availeable to use tractors in. If we want to use other attachments than plows that is where we would do it.

Mike

mikewilliams68

It's less than 2 weeks everyone! I have been getting the 1956 RJ-35 ready to

bring. It won't be all painted up but is pretty much complete and doesn't look

to bad. I have an attachment on it that really tops this beuty off!

North Central Wheel Horse's 3rd annual show at Pioneer Power in Lesuer,

Minn.Here are some links to find out more info or e-mail me.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NorthCentralWheelHorseEvents/

http://www.pioneerpowershow.com/

Hope to see you all there, Mike

Brrly1

It wouldn't be to hard to make that show, if I was back home in Des Moines 3 1/2 hr drive. I don't have any trips planned as of yet but one never knows. Good Luck. looking forward to pictures. See ya, Bye

Burly :)

:USA:

Roger from southern Iowa

If you get back to DM, if you have any spare time let me know John. I'd pry to make tme to come up an meet you in person. :) SORRY!!!

joebob

:) burly would love to have ya show up, this is a great show with alot of tractors, and the NCWHEC club is very blessed to be able to show here

can't wait :USA:

stevasaurus

You'r killin' me Sally...I see you are into wine tastings now. :) It is a great hobby and good for you. Want some cheese with that wine? :USA:

2009_0818roomwine0001.jpg

Brrly...it is 4 1/2 to 5 hours from my house...you can follow me up if you want. :wh:

Looking forward to the show. :)

Curmudgeon

Holy CRAP, Steve! That explains a thing or two about Charlotte. Next time I'm down that way, or what the heck, I'll make a special trip, I'll have to be sure to stop in and help you out with the surplus.

Really looking forward to seeing you again in LeSueur!!! I'm starting to watch the long range weather now.......

And Brrly, it's WORTH the trip. It takes me about 12-14 hours depending.....

stevasaurus

Dale...always welcome my friend. The home made is top shelf. Bring some to LaSueur. :)

mikewilliams68

I just talked to an 89 year old fella that is bringing a restored D-250 and something he wants to trade or sell. Sounds like a neat guy.

perry

we could've used one of them jugs around the fire in charlotte :)

Operator

I'll put this on this thread too, just in case.

The show isn't a swap meet but, I'll have a set of 7 X 12 inch Horse wheels along in my truck if anyone may be interested.

Randy

joebob

we could've used one of them jugs around the fire in charlotte :USA:

perry good thing you didnt look in the back seat of my truck at charlotte, :) we could of got a herd of elephants twisted

joebob

You'r killin' me Sally...I see you are into wine tastings now. :USA: It is a great hobby and good for you. Want some cheese with that wine?

:) steve whats :wh: so funny :)

perry

perry good thing you didnt look in the back seat of my truck at charlotte, :USA: we could of got a herd of elephants twisted

hold'in out on us uh ? :)

Curmudgeon

Saw the back of his truck, joebob speakith the truth!!! I love wine tasting, I know there are some wineries east of the twin cities, but how about south???

See you all there, be it at the show or the winery.

stevasaurus

Perry...wasn't holding out. I actually passed a glass of the home made around on Friday to see if everyone liked it. :wh: Everyone liked it, so I gave a bottle to MJ so she could pass it around...she took it into the camper and no one saw it again. :USA:

there will be plenty of homemade next year. :)

sorry :)

pumper.atv

hopeful we will make it out there it is only like 20 min from us :)

Curmudgeon

Getting closer! While some have already started packing, I plan to start loading the truck Tuesday. Been working on getting things printed and around for the club.

joebob

Sorry Hankb for steeling your line but we are in and will post a couple photos later

joebob

Sorry posting from my phone isn't working