Sign in to follow this  
bigben

Whats it worth?

nylyon

That's a very nice, very clean 416-8. You did good on that one.

T-Mo

Ben,

That's a nice looking tractor. Very clean. You did good on purchasing it. :whistle:

Jim_M

You got one hell of a deal on that tractor! :whistle:

dennisleno07

That is the nicest one I've seen for that price in a wile. :WRS: She is a bute :whistle:

DMESS

BEAUTIFUL. That tractor is probably worth twice what you gave for it. Just think about the replacement cost of a new 315-8 with a deck and vac bagger! You saved THOUSANDS!

bigben

Thanks guys, it make me feel good. Right after I bought this W/H I got a smoking deal In a Shindaiwa(spelling?)brush cutter/trimmer with 12 extra blades and the day after that a buddy gave me a 2000 watt generator that was like new that he recovered from an abandoned rental garage. He thought it didn't run. I found an on/off switch near the bottom that he never saw.

That was a great week!

Duff

Thanks guys, it make me feel good. Right after I bought this W/H I got a smoking deal In a Shindaiwa(spelling?)brush cutter/trimmer with 12 extra blades and the day after that a buddy gave me a 2000 watt generator that was like new that he recovered from an abandoned rental garage. He thought it didn't run. I found an on/off switch near the bottom that he never saw.

That was a great week!

By any chance did you also buy a lottery ticket? If not, you probably should! :whistle:

bigben

Yes I did... and it looks like my good luck streak is over.

Stigian

Wow, thats one very clean WH. Nice find Bigben :whistle:

bustedglass

Way to go BigBen. That is one GREAT looking machine. You WON'T be sorry with your purchase. :whistle: , and welcome to "The Club".

Banjo

Way to go BigBen. That is one GREAT looking machine. You WON'T be sorry with your purchase. :whistle: , and welcome to "The Club".

Very Nice Machine. As has been said, you could sell it anytime for much more, but THEN you would have to find another one, for twice the price, that may not be as nice as that one! :WRS:

rocking 416

heres my wheel horse's