Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

Rick's Post Re Selling his Collection

stevebo

All-

I spoke with Rick about his post he made this morning re: selling his Wheel Horse collection (no I was not interested nor could I even afford a few of this tractors at the moment :D ) Rick is fine and doing well. He had been kicking around the idea of selling his collection and after he posted he had second thoughts and came to realize that is not what he wanted to do. Rick loves his tractors and could not actually go through selling them. He asked that I delete that post which I did.

If Rick decides to sell any of his collection it will be one at a time based on my conversation with him. Thanks- Steve Bo- :thumbs:

Butch

Does that mean my $5100 and I pick them up is no longer on the table? :thumbs: Darn. I was about to let you have your C175 back cheap!! :D

Butch

S. jersey

MaineDad

Glad to know he is fine and still in the WH business :thumbs:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Darn, I had already calculated how much stock I would need to sell. Two for flinching.

markslawnmowerworld

I have worked on wheel horse tractors and other brands not worth mentioning,for about twenty years now, and plain and simple a person gets a bit burned-out and needs a break or other things in thier life make a persons hobby not as desirable as it once was,

wheel horse is an awesome brand and will allways keep its flavor once you've been bitteen........... :thumbs::D:D:thanks: :wh:

Gerry w

Thanks for the news, and I'm very glad he's okay.

kloe0699

Thanks for the news, and I'm very glad he's okay.

Glad to hear he is ok and keeping his collection. :thumbs: Kevin.

Roger from southern Iowa

Good, things are getting right with the world again.

rickv1957

:D guys you are awsome for your support :thumbs: and Roger :D Rick

bowtieguy

Rick...if you are running out of room for all your Horses, I've still got plenty of empty space just west of ya.....out on the "back 40" :D:thumbs: :D

horsefeathers

Rick, You can't sell yer :thanks: tractors!

What would you do with the cash anyway?

Probably, Waste it on Food, Clothes, and Shelter!

If ya' had a stack 'o cash that high,

You'd climb to the top fall off 'n break yer neck!

Take one 'o them :wh: 'n plant yer feet back on the ground!

Gotta' keep goin' you ain't got'em all yet! :D:D:thumbs:

:beer: HORSEFEATHERS!

Horse'n Around

Im glad that you have changed your mind. You as well as a lot of other members have helped me with so many of my questions and has encouraged me and your always very nice and helpfull. I am comparatively new to this forum a but I have been here long enough to know for a fact that this forum would not be the same without you participating and sharing pics and info from not only your incredible collection but also experience. I have never met you or anyone else here, when I move to PA, I am looking forward to changing that. From the interaction I have had with you and the posts you have made and responded to ... well, it would not feel right if you were not participating here anymore. Im really glad that you have reconsidered selling them.

John

d180man

Hi rick what was you thinking! :thumbs::D you take care ! :D:thanks: curtis

dgoyette

Glad to hear it was a passing thought and not due to hardship. It was shocking to think of you selling that collection. Glad to hear they are staying put right where they belong!

JimD

Man Rick, thought I was gonna have to double up on my blood pressure pills there for a bit. Glad all is well. :thumbs:

Coadster32

Glad to hear it was a passing thought and not due to hardship.

I'm with Darren on this also. Glad to hear that it might have been by choise. :thumbs:

bmuone

I had an old 1948 chev pickup back in 1970. Great truck. Sold it. I have regretted it ever since. Had an old 1949 chev pickup back in 1985. Sold it. :thumbs: Everyone makes that kind of a mistake sooner or later. Glad you overcame the urge and I know you will NOT regret it.

ducky

I had an old 1948 chev pickup back in 1970. Great truck. Sold it. I have regretted it ever since. Had an old 1949 chev pickup back in 1985. Sold it. :thumbs: Everyone makes that kind of a mistake sooner or later. Glad you overcame the urge and I know you will NOT regret it.

i had a 1930 steel top model a pick up truck that i sold about two years ago. :D:D i miss that truck. glad to hear you changed your mind rick. since i joined this forum ive looked up to rick for inspration and a roll model in the :thanks: forum.

Roger from southern Iowa

I'm with you ducky, I agree completely. :thumbs:

rickv1957

It sure is nice to have friends!!!! :D:thumbs::D Rick

Ken B

You da man Rick. :thumbs:

bmuone

This one's for you ducky :thumbs::D :D

bustedglass

Only need one word man - "THANKS"