Sign in to follow this  
perry

sundays haul

perry

picked this up out at kellys house on sunday. he found this on ebay for me last week. this is a allis chalmers big ten tractor with a RARE right hand lift setup.

with this lift i will be able to run 2 different attachments at the same time on one tractor :D . and lift them seperatly.

i am going to mount this on my simplicity landlord and ill have the hydro lift on the left side and a manual lift on the right.

i could have mower deck and snowplow on at the same time , or mow my lawn with a rear garden plow still attached if i wanted to. :D .....

THANK YOU kelly for the awsome find, and great hospitality. :thumbs: ..... :thumbs: ........ :P .......

tractors2008003-1.jpg

tractors2008004-1.jpg

TT

Looks like that old girl was trying to break in half right where my uncle's '63 did. :thumbs:

You're gonna need a co-pilot just to work all of those levers, Perry. :thumbs:

T-Mo

Perry,

You had a very good weekend with the C-101 and 3 engines Saturday and then this yesterday. Not too shabby of a weekend at all. :thumbs:

perry

Perry,

You had a very good weekend with the C-101 and 3 engines Saturday and then this yesterday. Not too shabby of a weekend at all. :thumbs:

i just got another call tonight on a unknown old garden tractor. im going in the morning and see what it is.

Greg B.

Kelly found you a primo piece, there, Perry. Is this a keeper?

Greg B.

perry

Kelly found you a primo piece, there, Perry. Is this a keeper?

Greg B.

its a parts doner for my other ones

Kelly

Perry you need to update your signature as you don't have the 753 anymore, HeHe and the sub is gone to isn't it? Glad to have you here seemed like 10 min. but it was hours welcome back any time hope it's warmer