Sign in to follow this  
wesley

tractors

wesley

thought you would like to se my mates tractors, over the years have worked on most of them, this piccy wes at the end of the show season last year just before they went in to the barn for the winter, wont be long now before they come out again.

wes

wesley
tractors.jpg

combatmp29r

They look great wes :thumbs: What size is the Deere? The low front axle makes it look like a 5020, but she doesn't look big enough overall compared to the farmals :thumbs: We've owned 18 of the 20 series deeres over the years I guess you could say we are kinda fond of them on the farm :D

Nick

Wes, Nice picture and good looking B Allis Chalmers there at the lead. Do you have many tractor shows in the UK?

Nick in Ohio

Should add that I had a 1941 C and 1952 CA Allis Chalmers.

1941Cpulling.jpg

Mith

Hey Wes, ever been to the Dorset steam fair?

Thats a nice set of tractors there. He must have restored them himself, you wont find many Fordsons in that good shape.

TR_DIGGER

:thumbs: You sure do have a GREAT lookin group there :thumbs: Wesnot_worthy_l.gif

Stigian

Thats a nice line-up Wes :thumbs:

Is the dark green one a Fordson? i cant quite make out he red writing :thumbs:

wesley

In reply staring with joel , the deere is a 5100 and yes the front axle is big ? but it did come with a huge snow plough , the tractor was imported from canada this time last year, out of intrest the shipping charge then was $2000 in your money and now it would cost about $6000 just shows how the price of things has gone up.

nick yes there are a lot of shows over here now, we have 5 shows within 30 miles , but still very few small tractors are shown. mith 3 of the 6 have been restored and were painted by myselve the others are as they came, and to date he has added another 5 tractors to his pile, and yes lan its a fordson.

wes

Rollerman

Wes those are some fine looking tractors & a nice looking mixed collection too.

I think the Fordson has my eye...any more pics of it?