Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

More GOODIES for the Wheel Horse Show Raffle

BPjunk

This week I have been working with a lady collecting photographs of Wheel Horse tractors, these pictures show Wheel Horses working and racing at the Indianapolis 500!!!! :thumbs:

Some of the Wheel Horses are shown pulling Indy race cars around in the pits and other pictures show Wheel Horses in the famous "Indy 2-1/2 mile race". These pictures range from the years 1963 to 1968 and are copyrighted (i.e. I can not post pictures of them), most have never been seen before. For one of the raffle prizes at the 10th Annual Wheel Horse Show a set of these priceless pictures will be given away to some lucky winner! :thumbs::P:D:D

Bill in Richmond, Va.

DOC in Kentucky

:thumbs: Wow!!!! It sure is gonna be tough to miss the show this year! I might have to plan to attend :thumbs:

Sparky

Hmmm. Well Bill, we just added a new family room off the side of the house and it needs some pics on the wall. Right now the walls are bare like a batchelor pad.

I wonder how the wife would feel about some WH pics on our new walls :thumbs: .

Mike...........

Curmudgeon

I have some on my walls! Along with hubcaps, a banner.......

Missing this year, again, is going to be tough.....

bowtieguy

Wow, WH pics for my horse barn, now I can handle that...will hand carry them on the plane ride back to MO....unless I win the raffle tractor and drive it back.....Now if I can only get Bruce Marion's secret to the raffle process!!!

:thumbs: