Sign in to follow this  
MikesRJ

2010 Wheel Horse Show Picture Depository

MikesRJ

I'll get it started since the show is less than 5 days away now. Please post your show pictures here.

Mods, if you would, please create and move this to its own "2010 WHCC Pictures" area (instead of leaving it in the "2009 WHCC Pictures"). Thanks.

223e26ef.jpg

WH654

Hello All, I had a great time at the show. I met and talked with a lot of nice people. There was a guy Rob (from around Lancaster, PA) that had some horses for sale and he let me ride them around the show so, I did a vid on it:

And here are some pics I took:

IMG_0385-1.jpg

IMG_0387-1.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0381-1.jpg

IMG_0384-1.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

Posimoto

Impressive, thanks for sharing.

squonk

Here's a couple of pics of the 704 I got and my buddy's B 80. Not the greatest picss but we got em on the trailer before we realized we hadn't taken any. 11 hrs. on the road in a 24 hr period will do that. We had a great time. Got there at 6:00A.M. and left at noon.

704:

DSCF0686.jpg

B-80 it is sweet!!:

DSCF0685.jpg

wheel horse 1045

thanks mike for starting this,great looking pics so far guys

Lawn Ranger kid

I had a great time and met a few of you guys. Forgot about the redsquare pic. :thumbs:

josh

squonk

I had a great time and met a few of you guys. Forgot about the redsquare pic. :thumbs:

josh

I wanted to stay for the picture but we were dragging butts. I was on 3 hrs. sleep. I'm usually out like a light when riding in a car but I think I was overly excited :D

jimbotelho

Hey what a great group of tractors unfortunately something came up and I could not make the trip this year .Im looking forward to next year .Hope most had a good time showing off your machines that I know lots of work went into work? let me rephrase labor of love sounds much better :thumbs: jim

jdog_kustoms

this was a great first time for me and my son yesterday and it was really nice show and nice to meet some of the people i talk to here the bad thing is now i got the bug to get some more horses again and restore some

racinfool40

couldn,t make ti so THANK YOU for the pics ALL!!!! :thumbs:

rickv1957

Looks like fun! :D for the pictures!! :thumbs: Rick

Ken B

We had a blast at the Show! Our two RJ's got very little rest. My 8 yr. old son Cole was in his glory gettin too ride and (show off) his RJ! Great people, great tractors and great fun! See ya'll next yr! Heres some pics. Stevebo picked up a 60 inch deck and we all had a blast trying it out in the field. It works fantastic.

drawingbyjesse115.jpg

Stainless tractor at the show.

drawingbyjesse110.jpg

drawingbyjesse108.jpg

drawingbyjesse114.jpg

I was totally blown away by HorseFeathers Super Rat Rod. Words can really describe it. Out of this World!

drawingbyjesse116.jpg

drawingbyjesse122.jpg

drawingbyjesse124.jpg

Butch

That Super Rat also had a nitrous bottle on it. I don't know if it were for looks or functional. But if it were for real I don't see how you would stay on the tractor. It would toss you right off the back. One thing I noticed right away were ladder bars. Ladder bars always looked cool on the 60's muscle cars.

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch

Ray (Suburban550) and his wife Linda told be to bring my new front tires to mount to the wheels I got from Ct Doc WH and they would mount them for me. WOW!! Some Dawn dish soap here and a little whack there and they were mounted!! 4 ply tires even!! You could tell they've done this a time or two. If you saw Linda you would see it doesn't take strength to do these tires. Just some experience and know-how.They were like poetry in motion. It looked so easy. Now this is the kinda stuff they need to make videos of and post here.

Wonder if Linda can weld?

Butch

S. Jersey

DMK855

Just a few pics from the show!! We had a great time and met a few of the fellow members!!

Mike's RJ

2ynq61t.jpg

Brian's Stainless RJ (Buckrancher)

2yv0xlc.jpg

Brian's 854

10z304y.jpg

DMK855

11vsj93.jpg

6ss9zb.jpg

2n893xi.jpg

6j28p1.jpg

59so3t.jpg

20gjhtx.jpg

23roho2.jpg

32zqq87.jpg

clintonnut

I was enjoying myself so much this weekend my dad and I only got one picture and that was of the 953!

I have to say, you people are great! I have never met such a group of people who can help others out whether on tractor problems, hauling, parts, etc.

A couple shoutouts for the people who did a great job in getting me through the weekend:

Stevasaurus, The RJ THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY :D Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! You dam sure look good on that tractor

Duke, the battery charger

John, Misc parts, shade, hitch we need to have a rat race between all of us! I got the power but who has the speed! I want to figure out the HP of that 953 because it can break those tires loose way too easily!

Steve Botelho, the hospitality and the campfire. I love bullshitting with you guys. Some great stories. You might get something VERY COOL in the mail sometime later in the year for the extra thank you cash! I thought of it as thanks for your hard work, communication, dedication and here's some green to get back to your own projects for once!!

Brian, Clinton parts. I might have some stainless stuff for you to make!

Jeff, the tractor! I think it scared the sh** out of people when I started it sometimes!

Big Mike, No tripping over RJ stuff! I have to get something for you, you deserve it!

AND TO THE WHOLE NE GANG FOR COOKING DINNER! I think John did most of it but all of us pitched in a little. I even put coil oil on the camp fire to get it started!

If I forgot somebody I am terribly sorry just quote this and bash me for it!!!! Extremely tired and had to break out the dawn dish soap to clean the grime off in the shower!

I guess the truck differential couldn't have gone to pieces any sooner! 15miles with front wheel drive isn't too bad of a limp home!

Overall the show went great! I came with $8 and left with $10. I scored on everything I need to complete my projects!

I always find it funny with us involving any deal where we can sit there and look at the part of interest and take some time to think of a price. Grow some hair on yer'

peaches! :thanks: I was close to giving stuff away towards the end of the day!

GGGGRRREEEEAAAAATTTT JOB GUYS. We are a tight group at the show and know our sh**!

I guess this post was :thumbs: but I will get the picture up of the 953 unless one of you guys have a picture of it!

:wh::D

Charlie

DMK855

And this followed me home............ My new to me 1055 :thumbs:

ubvjr.jpg

rickv1957

More great show photos guys! :thumbs: Rick

Gerry w

WOW! :thumbs:

Got back home around 2AM this morning, got pics I need to load but I'm still road weary so I'll try to get them done once the coffee sets in!

I had a great time, thanks Jeff for making it possible for me to go! You and your family are great, we even had pulled pork with corn on the cob waiting for us when we got to your home before Chris and I had to jet, BIG thanks to your wife!

I met so many folks and had such a fantastic time setting faces to names that it's going to take some time to process it all. Everyone was so nice and fun to talk to, and talk about a talented group! I now know just what my tractors are......workers, compared to the show stoppers I saw this weekend.

To everyone I met, thanks for being so welcoming and kind, it was a great first show for me, and I hope to have my Kathy with me next time.

And for those who missed the Claire Cake...........you have NO idea!!!

Gerry

Roger from southern Iowa

I, myself and others asked for pics...........WE GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a great show AND TOO much fun!!

Beautiful facility and tractors.

My hat's off to all who put this show together. :thumbs:

Thanks a million for sharing.

rmaynard

I, myself and others asked for pics...........WE GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million for sharing.

Roger,

We've got a lot more pictures left to post. I myself took 252 pictures at the show. I am putting together an album on Photobucket so that those with dial-up don't get overloaded while viewing RedSquare.

Hope to have that available soon.

Bob

rwilson

Had a great time at the show. I didnt get too m any pictures but i did get a few.

wheelhorseshow12001.jpg

wheelhorseshow12002.jpg

wheelhorseshow12003.jpg

wheelhorseshow12004.jpg

wheelhorseshow12005.jpg

wheelhorseshow12006.jpg

wheelhorseshow12007.jpg

wheelhorseshow12008.jpg

wheelhorseshow12009.jpg

even my doughter had fun!

wheelhorseshow12010.jpg

and a little wildlife on the way home. He was a big one.

wheelhorseshow12011.jpg

Gene_S

Thanks for all the pictures guys... Love the bear picture to rwilson!!!

I think I know who's on the high horse... But who is it?

Roger from southern Iowa

I was curious about the "HIGH HORSE" high crop.

That thing is awesome...From a guy living in the "Tall Corn State". :thumbs: