Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chambley4

Got My New 2007 Classic 315-8!

Guest Chambley4

Soon-to-be-ex-wife moved out, my brand new 315-8 moved in.

2356965027_e52c3aafd6_o.jpg

Priceless!

T-Mo

Man, it looks good. Sounds like a good trade off for you. Now you just need to load up on the attachments. What's good about these is you don't have to buy a new snow plow, or a new tiller attachment or a new snow blower. You can pick up an used one of these and it will fit. My snow plow fits both my '79 C-141 and my '98 314-8 (which is the same tractor as your 315 only 1 hp less engine).

perry

:P :thumbs: brand new.......:D .

...lookin good :thumbs:

nylyon

:thumbs: new tractor...... Very nice, you're gonna love it and best part is your son will be able to drive this very same tractor when his feet can reach the pedals. Congratulations on the new addition!

TT

The same exact design has now been around for 25 years, and some of those tractors are still working just as hard now as they were when they were new.

If we're still around in 25 years, I'd like to see how this one's doing. :thumbs::D

Congratulations! Very nice machine! :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Lookin' Good!! :thumbs: Enjoy!

Kelly

Very nice, I can't aford one, and if I could I'd be afraid to use it :thumbs:

Sparky

Ahhh thats sweet! Nice shiny paint and no dog doo in the tire tread even :thumbs: .

Mike..........

bustedglass

WOW ! ! !

:D:P:P:P:thumbs::thumbs::D

Not enough smilys' to fully do your catch justice............ Nice work. Now if only you can get one of your avitar babes picture sitting on that new machine :D

kj4kicks

Congrats on the new addition! :thumbs:

MaineDad

Nice new ride. You have the last of the best built GT ever. Have fun! Careful though, when your son can reach the pedals he'll want to use it :thumbs:

Dafixer

Waiting on mine here in WV as well, allready have a couple of buddies droolin' and gettin out the tow straps for the pull-off! :thumbs:

T-Mo

Dafixer,

:thumbs: Interesting username. Mine could have been the "DaUnfixer" or at least, "Dabreaker". :D Anyway I'm glad you found us. When your new tractor arrives, of course :thumbs:

Craig Arndt

Chambley its beautiful. What a gorgeous tractor. My 7 year old is in love with my 416, I expect your son will be too.

You'll find that the 15hp Kohler will do everything you'd need it to. No lack of umphh there. As it was already stated, lots of parts from 1972 and up will work on our tractors. These babies should last forever.