Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Garage Spring Cleaning

Brrly1

Well finally made out to the garage today and rolled a few of the tractors out to take some pictures. I brought the Gt's out plus the C160 with the 2-57's and one 58 still hiding inside plus a parts Gt that needs to get stripped here soon, could use the room. Also brought home the Tri-Gt. I think it will look pretty good by the time I am finished. Heres what been hanging out in my garage. John

DSC02605-2.jpg

DSC02619-1.jpg

DSC02610-1.jpg

Rollerman

Hey John I went ahead & moved this to this area...... :thumbs:

The Tri GT looks great though...so do the wood suit case weights & bracket! :thumbs:

Never really thought about that...have the look without the added effort on the steering.

The C160 looks good too...deffinatley put some meats on the back.

That a 48" plow on the front too?

T-Mo

John,

Your herd looks good. How many GT's do you have? 4? Never mind, you signature says 7. I wish I just had one. :thumbs:

glenn27

Looking good up there--John..I see you've been around w/ Steve again... :thumbs: But a mighty fine herd--mighty fine...

Ahh-Ha!! that's the GT "Trike" Bill P. was talking about......

You GT-guys are killin' me........

combatmp29r

That Trike is looking good John. :thumbs: The wood suitcase weight s are a very good idea if you don't truly need the weight :thumbs: never thought of it

pond195520032003

Nice GT's there John :D i see the trike has the gas tank as part of the grill :thumbs: is it the only one you have like that :P wish we still had the 2 my brother sold :thumbs: 1 had the complete 3pt, tandem gang disc, and 42"mower. the other one had most of the 3pt, a rear tiller and 42" mower! i guess you cant keep them all but sure am trying :D

Kelly

Nice bunch of tractors never seen that many GT's in one spot, I like the trike, gotta love big meats on the back of these little tractors makes them look tuff