Sign in to follow this  
RadFisher

Need belts and model number

RadFisher

I have a Wheel Horse 312-8 with a 37" mower deck. The model number tag on the tractor and mower deck are gone. From help I received on here before the model# for the tractor I got was 21-12K806 I need the clutch drive belt number. The mower deck I don't have the model# for, but the number on the belt is 11178DF.

So in other words wanting I'm asking for is, The model# for the mower deck, and the part number for the clutch drive belt.

If any of you know of a place that has belts for Wheel Horse tractors please let me know so that I can get. It would be greatly appreciated!!! :D :USA:

WH854

I think the drive belt for your tractor P/N 7473. The model# of your 37 inch deck could be 05-37SC01 . The belt number you gave is 11178DF Toro P/N is 111178 this is from my research. you can buy those belts at your local Toro Dealer.

Chas

TT

That's four ones, guys....

1 1 1 1 7 8

The infamous six-sided backwards-bending belt. :D

RadFisher

Being that there are no Toro dealers where I'm at, are there any good sites a guy can order parts online from?

Thanks Again!!!!!!

linen beige

Being that there are no Toro dealers where I'm at, are there any good sites a guy can order parts online from?

Thanks Again!!!!!!

UUMMMM... Toro? :D

http://www.toro.com/index.html

Click on the lower right where it says "buy now", to open a window to the Toro store.

There are also several other options. Some of them are listed in the links section at the top of the Wheel Horse tractors page on this forum.

Happy huntin'!

Buzz

Thanks Again!!!!!!

Are you sure there are no dealers in your area. You might be surprised. Go to:

http://www.toro.com/locator/index.html

Click on homeowner then "find a dealer near you". We have no idea where you are or someone would probably tell you about one near you. Of course if one's too far, you have to weigh the difference between shipping costs and gasoline costs + your time........

RadFisher

I live in Alaska. The Toro site shows 3 dealers. The 2 that are the closet to me don't sell Toro anymore due to Home Depot and Lowes taken over there market. However, I did more research and came across www.smallenginepartswarehouse.com for the parts I need.

Thanks

Buzz

I live in Alaska.

That's explanation enough :D Glad you found a supplier.