Sign in to follow this  
chevelletown

Latest additions to the herd

chevelletown

Well this is what the trailer looked like after dragging it through IL one Saturday. Picked up a 1045 and a 702 plus a Chevy short bed.

WHMisc003.jpg

The tractors were kind of wedged in side-ways and this was the easy way to unload them (and the bed).

This may be a new way to get to those mower blades for a quickie sharpen :thumbs::thumbs:

WHMisc005.jpg

WHMisc004.jpg

Here is the one I got from Jim M. I think my 13 year old can mow with this one.

Any one have a hood for sale?

WHMisc001.jpg

Sparky

Well if a 13 year old is gonna mow with it you should probably just leave the busted up hood on it. You know if you put a mint hood on it he'll bash it into a tree of somethin :thumbs: .

Mike.........

baerpath

Was that the 1045 on ebay from the school ? If so it was to far away for me :thumbs:

Duane

CasualObserver

okay, I'll ask... that 702 looks like it has a 701 belt guard on it. You sure it's a 702?

TT

Last night in the chatroom Ken told us it's a 702 with a 701 engine.

CHARGER9AUTO

Was that the 1045 on ebay from the school ? If so it was to far away for me :thumbs:

Duane

Duane, I like my "1045" it's an neat tractor with plenty of horse power under the hood 10 HP Kohler K-series . Ben :thumbs:

Kelly

I'm getting a 1045 thanks to a few guys from this great site and its 803 miles from me

kj4kicks

C'mon Ken.... I'll never catch you at this rate !!

Congrats on the new additions !

T-Mo

Nice haul, Ken. Also nice way of unloading your trailer.

69DEZ

Ken, I think you have enough WH's....... :thumbs: :thumbs:

BPjunk

Ken,

Did you have a off day or sumtin" ??? :thumbs:

Looks like ya' could have gotten two more Wheel Horses in the Chevy short bed and maybe a Lawn Ranger or RJ coulda' fit underneth! :thumbs:

Here's how we load 'em down south! :D

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1206320007.jpg

Buzz

:thumbs: Uh Bill......remember, a man is known by the company he keeps. If too many people see that picture your reputation will surely suffer, that is a couple of horse thiefs if I ever any. :thumbs: What show was that picture taken at?

bowtieguy

Now I have met alot of you guys ....and I think the pic is misleading??? neither of these guys look like the BPJunk that I know....but maybe we could take up a collection and get Billy some pants with legs in em'...and a straw hat :thumbs:

T-Mo

Hmm, I sure they didn't need to get into that tool box. :thumbs:

BPjunk

:D Uh Bill......remember, a man is known by the company he keeps. If too many people see that picture your reputation will surely suffer, that is a couple of horse thiefs if I ever any. :D What show was that picture taken at?

Now Buzz,

With them two hillbillies a person can't even guess what will happen next !!!??? :P

Naw ya' know I think the world of Phil and Billy but when it comes to teachin' 'em how to load a truck up with Wheel Horses ...... we do know who to blame ..... Jerry :thumbs:

This picture was taken at the Berryville , Va. July, 07 show. Here is a picture of how Billy made sure I left his part of the state. :thumbs:

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1206407769.jpg

Buzz

Naw ya' know I think the world of Phil and Billy but when it comes to teachin' 'em how to load a truck up with Wheel Horses ...... we do know who to blame ..... Jerry :thumbs:

Oh yeah, Jerry can put 20 lbs. of crap in a 10 lb. bag.....and have room left over. One year he came down with an overload trailer with 8 horses on it, sold most of them and went home with 10. :thumbs: I think you, Mike from ND, and Mike (hiredguns) helped load it.

charger10us

HORSE THEIFES!!!!!! WE don't steel them !!! We just browrow them & return them in a differant placs... The 2 guys that bought them 2 tractors is from around Harrisonburg Va.... If you can ,,Berryville Va. is a good show!!!!!!

Plants with legs in them,, that is a Oct. to April thing!!!! Shorts the rest of the time.. Billy in Va.

GlenPettit

Notice that Bill is tweaking his right ear,

he always uses a little magic when obtaining another horse.