Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

Bought the one w/a boat seat

Jim_M

That's a pretty good price for it, looks complete. I saw it on ebay, but it's too far a way for me.

I hope you're able to salvage that "rare" 54" deck.

Rollerman

Deffinatley a bargain at that price Eldon....so how goes the shop expansion.... :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Deffinatley a bargain at that price Eldon....so how goes the shop expansion.... :thumbs:

Might have to re-configure it to a two story with an elevator!

Kelly

Kinda looks like a early mustang seat might be worth what you paid

kj4kicks

Bringing the Electro home tomorrow, as well as the "good" B100.

B100.jpg

The PO just had the B serviced. Complete tune-up, fluids, carb rebuild, etc. Should be ready to rock-n-roll !

More pics after they get unloaded here at home.

kj4kicks

Since I'm going through Indy in a couple of weeks anyhow, I snagged this for the Electro.

42" Deck Shell

Attached Image

post-3-1206404831.jpg

Sparky

Good lookin B-100 Eldon. I have a "76" B-100 and its a stout tractor. I've been using it for years and its nice as it uses less gas than the bigger HP tractors but can do anything I need.

Mike..........

T-Mo

Eldon,

Very nice looking "B". It looks like you wouldn't have to do much to that one. I kind of like the looks of the B series. They look very heavy duty for their size.

Rollerman

Eldon you'll have to let us know what you think of the B when you get a chance to work with it.

Terry the B series with the 6,8, & 10 HP Kohler horizontal engines are pretty much the same as any C series.

Same frame,same sheet metal...just slightly smaller back tires & a few less luxury items.

kj4kicks

OK Guys, sorry for the delay. I only went 1 for 2 today. The Electro came home, and the B did not. He's a super nice guy, and easy to work with. The tractor was definetely nice (for what it was), and he showed me the receipt for about $200 that he just paid to have it serviced, etc.

The down side is this. The pictures didn't show the front of the hood. Lots of scratches and scrapes on the top of the hood, and 2 dents in the front grille section. It would have needed some bodywork, and paint. Not what I wanted to do on an otherwise nice all-original machine. He was kind of relieved when I told him I didn't want it, now he can keep it to mow with. His old Cub just puked a rod thru the block.

It wasn't a wasted trip, though. I bought the near mint snow blade and rear-end mount from him for a Franklin.

Then I went and picked up the Electro Charger. Hard to be disappointed with that one. I knew it looked rough, and it is! It's still in the trailer, so I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

Rollerman

Eldon sorry things didn't work out on the B...but then glad you & the seller could come to an agreement too.

You say he intended to sell the Horse & keep the Cub....what was he thinking. :thumbs:

T-Mo

Eldon,

Sorry it didn't work out with the B, but at least the seller was easy to work with. And Stephen's right, what was this guy thinking, selling the horse and keeping the cub. :thumbs:

kj4kicks

...and now it's re-listed on ebay.

Hmmmmmm.