Sign in to follow this  
ricksrj58

c-81 is alive

ricksrj58

i was finally able to mount the onan and make some wheelie bars. now i just need to get someone who can weld up a adjustable hitch and it will be ready to pull.

maybe this winter i will be able to strip and paint it.

100_1127.jpg

100_1128.jpg

KeithB

sweet

rickv1957

Looking good there Rick! :D Rick

gardentracotpullinfool

:D :USA::wh: cool :D

BRONCO14

:thumbs: what hp is that bad boy?

Ken B

Let us know how she does. Looks great!

rustbucket

go here. he makes hitches for almost every brand of tractor and one thats a direct bolt on for wheel horses.

http://www.super-xx.com/

ricksrj58

:thumbs: rustbucket, i will be placing a order this week.

the engine is a 18 horse onan.

riordanii

:) rustbucket, i will be placing a order this week.

the engine is a 18 horse onan.

Just wondering if you ever got your hitch....I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and I havn't heard anything from them...

ricksrj58

i am planning to place a order this week,i should be working in the shop this week instead of out of town

rustbucket

I have been trying to get ahold of him for some time he told me it shiped quite a while back and he wont reply to any of my e mails or anything so i am about to file a claim with paypal to recoup my money from him. I do apolagise for posting this web page he seems to be one of thouse dirty cheating low lifes that prey on nice folks like us.

rustbucket

what ever you do do not order threw him sorry if it comes to late a warning. i have been waiting for the hitch i ordered now since mid july. he claims it shipped but i think he is a lieing low life. he wont answer e mails or anything sent directly to him via paypal complaint system. :) I do apolagise.

chris11

That hitch you can make at the hardware store.

ricksrj58

thanks for the heads up jason :) i hope you are able to get your money or hitch.

rustbucket

thing is the hitch isnt even for one of my tractors its for my dads top secret build for the local pulls. I should hide for saying it but i pull an old allis chalmers B-110 and it dose fairly well working out all the kinks and bugs and learning weight placment. every pull i go to i get further down the track. soon i hop to be in compatition form against the big guns. around here its all cub cadet monsters.

riordanii

I've called him and e-mailed him a bunch myself and I've heard nothing either. I'm about to start the claim process too. If I had a welder of my own, I wouldn't have even bothered with him...

ricksrj58

thats my problem also,no welder.

i pull mainly with my horse and 2 jd 140s :) . i have a old allis chalmers b-12 i want to try out

riordanii

I've got 4 pullers in the works...2 of which are Wheel Horses...the other 2 are cubs :USA: I can just order a hitch for them about anywhere, but the 2 WHs are a different story. I have a Lawn Ranger that I am fixing for my nephews to pull in the kids' class, as well as another that I have yet to learn the model of that has a 16 horse Kohler engine that I'm fixing for myself. These are my first Horses, but I am sure they will not be my last. :)

ricksrj58

you will be rescuing discarded and forgotten :USA: horses and filling your stable to the max like the rest of us :)

rustbucket

just an update on the whole hitch issue i was going threw along with another member here on RS. I went threw all legal routes with paypal and they retrived my funds i spent out. got to love paypal protecting a buyers behind.

riordanii

That's good to hear...I just got my refund this morning...paypal is great!

jonsteffen

i was finally able to mount the onan and make some wheelie bars. now i just need to get someone who can weld up a adjustable hitch and it will be ready to pull.

maybe this winter i will be able to strip and paint it.

100_1127.jpg

100_1128.jpg

can i get a close up look where u mounted your wheelies bars

ricksrj58

those wheelie bars are just clamped to the axle the same way the rear mounting bracket for a snowplow is clamped on