Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Ya' huntin' any Easter Eggs this weekend?

BPjunk

Not me! :D

Well at least not on saturday :thumbs: , I got the Chevy one ton loaded up and ready to hunt down a big boy Wheel Horse model a 1969 Raider 12 with attachmnets! :thumbs:

I have always believed in "what goes around comes around" and this is one of those times. A General Manager of a now defunct Wheel Horse dealership who I did quite a few favors for passed my name and number to a freind of his who wants to get rid of this Raider 12.

Now I will be a bit better prepared to move this Raider 12, this time I will bring along a winch .... jus' incase I have to hual it up some basement stairs! :D This tractor has not been run in a few years so I will get it home and check it over good before starting. I am not sure what kind of attachments will come with this Raider 12 but one of them is a garden type plow.

The Big Bore Large Caliber Wallet (Dirty Harry ain't got nuttin on me) will be with me jus' there some other goodies the guy wants to get rid of.

Pictures when I get back. :P

Bill in Richmond, Va.

TT

Good luck on your safari, Wild Bill! :thumbs:

At least I know you're not sneaking up this way to "bag" my Raider 12 -- it's a '68.

BPjunk

Good luck on your safari, Wild Bill! :thumbs:

At least I know you're not sneaking up this way to "bag" my Raider 12 -- it's a '68.

UH Terry,

Have ya' checked the lock on the barn ...... yet? :thumbs:

Bill in Richmond, Va.

glenn27

guess I won't check you out Sat. then..... :thumbs:

T-Mo

Bill,

Good luck on your horse wrangling. It sounds like you will be well prepared this go around.

Sparky

I just gotta know Bill, how many whole tractors do ya have?

Mike.....

69DEZ

I'm with Sparky.....and did you work for WH? You sure know your stuff. Pics of your herd would be nice. :thumbs:

nylyon

Good luck Bill "May the Horse be with you!"

-- Sorry, Jason's avatar made me do it....

kpinnc

:thumbs:

Karl, I think you've just created our first slogan...

Kevin

CasualObserver

My sentiments exactly.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

BPjunk

Mike.....

Mike,

Ya' want me to be includin' the "Commando 6" that Tony and you are bringing down for me? :thumbs:

I'll tell ya' what .... no I have not counted how many Wheel Horses I own in a long time BUT on Memorial Day I get them out and put them in the back yard, all the neighbors walk by and look at them ..... I'll try to get a picture from up on top of the roof of the house this year.

Yes I have worked for Wheel Horse but just doing promotional work. Axiom which is Wheel Horse's marketing company contacted me about working the Philadelphia Flower Show (the biggest flower show on the east coast), they wanted some one who knows Wheel Horse products but were not affiliated with the company. I was supposed to work with a dealer from Doyelstown, PA BUT when I got to the display no one was there :P ...... so I worked the whole display by myself! Figuring 2 or 3 of the 520xi units got sold that day and this not bad because as I had no authoriztion to give out a price! :thumbs: The payment working that day in the big flower show ... four free tickets, a cheese steak sandwich at the Reading Terminal Market and a Wheel Horse jacket and hat! :D Pictures of some of my restored Wheel Horse's are hanging on the office walls at Toro/Wheel Horse.

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Rollerman

Bill won't admit to how many he has or it's possible counting that high would take away valuable time from his horse hunting.

But if you use "Google Earth View"...look for the big red dot in VA....as you zoom in closer from space you'll see that's Bill's stash. :thumbs:

69DEZ

I thought that "red spot" was something else!! :thumbs: