Sign in to follow this  
multihobbyguy

Ignition Switch and light switch question

multihobbyguy

I found a local Toro dealer that can get me a ignition switch for close to $50.00. Is there an alternative switch out there that is cheaper and also close to what would have come on it originally. I am also looking for the a light switch for the 867, but do not know where to find that piece. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Chris.

Paul Murphy

Try Lowe's. I found the exact same 5-pole switch there for $10.00 My W/H is a 1980 model C-125. Regards.

multihobbyguy

I ordered the key switch from Toro, but I am still looking for the light switch. I am also looking for the generator light also. Does anyone have a source for these pieces? Thanks again Chris.

Michael Bullington

chris for both of those items i would just frequently check ebay,,,or find a parts tractor cheap somewhere..

oldandred

I ordered the key switch from Toro, but I am still looking for the light switch. I am also looking for the generator light also. Does anyone have a source for these pieces? Thanks again Chris.

theres one on you know were now

multihobbyguy

Thanks, I am watching the gen light now. Now if only I could see a nice switch on there :D . Chris.