Sign in to follow this  
modracer

1966 wheel horse 855 project

modracer

hi evryone

well my budys dad and another guy i know decided to make a pull tractor club for our 4H club and i some how ended up being the presedent of the club. but ither way i figured i shuld pull out my pull tractor witch is a 1966 855 wheel horse and fix up the old girl befor i start pulling with it again

so basicly this is just guna be a project i hope dont take to long (witch never happens lol) my plan for the 855 is im guna drop my done up 16hp side shaft v-twin in there give it a good paint job and get a buch of new parts that have been worn out for a while. so it will be like a brand new tractor exept for the v-twin :D

some of the parts im looking for are

-the gear on the steereing shaft

-the little pin that the shifter gets held in by

-and im sure i need a bunch of other stuff i cant think of

so if anyone knows of any web sites where to get parts like this it will be much apprechated

here is a picture of my 855....she looks a bit tuff but its been about 7 years since the last time its been all apart and fresh paint

(clickable)

th_wqwqwq009.jpg

thanks

kyle.m

KeithB

Nice one, let's see the painted up pics :D

modracer

well i just started no where near ready to paint lol. i charged up the battery tonight and fired it up. so i would like to take it for one more spin all stock...i will get some more before pictures then i will start tearing it down :D