Sign in to follow this  
curly

211-3 PTO Assembly

curly

Sparky--Mike any of you guys I need some info is this item PTO Assembly(120232547661) on ebay what I will need for my 211A since I did not get the original motor with it. I have several motors of same type lying around but no PTO drive pulley for this. Any help will be appreciated. Or do you know of one that I may buy,

Thanks

Curly

curly

Hey Terry did not mean to miss you with the request, hey you are my info center.

Need a segment on here call ASK TERRY

Curly

bustedglass

Hey Curly - I wish I had more mechanical ability, so I could help you out. I pretty much just put gas in my machine, and do general maint., such as oil change, grease and clean............ But these guys on this site can sure help you out. They know EVERYTHING ! ! !

Where abouts in Kaintukee are you ? I am in Paducah............

nylyon

Need a segment on here call ASK TERRY

I've thought about it!

curly

Hey Terry I managed to get that PTO assembly and now all I will need is hopefully the bolt. If anyone has 1 out there for sale let me know the amount. With this now I have a motor lying aroung here on another brand that I will use and hopefully when get all the honey--doo done can go to work on it.

Thanks to all for their help and support

Curly in Kaintuckee

combatmp29r

Curly ley me check and see what I have left in the totes. No guarantees, but I did have a couple.

curly

Thanks Joel just let me know how much if you have 1.

Curly in Kaintuckee

curly

Glass I am in the south central area--in a small community called Nancy, Ky about 10 miles west of Somerset, Kentucky. You migfht say in the heart of beautiful Lake Cumberland. Girlfriend wants to move but think will stay here because I love it LOL.

Curly in Kaintuckee

bustedglass

Curly - I moved here about 3 years ago, from Chicago area. I love it here. Got a little place on about 2 acres ( needed room for the "horse" :thumbs: ), on dead end road. I think I am here to stay...........