Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Hey Dale

nylyon

I found this neat little website with a couple of interesting pictures in there. click here It seems a little old, but I love the pictures of that mower deck, sure would like to see more of that. Does it work well?

Rollerman

Just gotta love that deck!

Would be perfect on my 520 at the inlaws 5 acres.

Stephen in northern IN...boat shopping on the PC

Curmudgeon

Someones been doing some digging!

That's the remnants of my old website. The HTML generator I was using was upgraded to a piece of crap, and I never found another I liked. Eventually the site simply got stagnant, so I took it down. I put the 2 pages back up for my brother to show people the pictures you mentioned.

I had to check to see which mower deck you were talking about, both are there though. Both worked well. I ran the first one on my 416-8, the one my brother made on the 520H, which I also got from him.

Neither are in use now as they were simply too heavy for me to manhandle on and off once a year. They sure covered the ground though, made a trimming a breeze. Yes, trimming is where they sang. Being so wide, at a locked turn they only left about a 1' circle of grass as opposed to the 5'-6' circle of a standard mower.

Dale, puttering away in Michigan

T-Mo

I actually ran across that site a while back - didn't associate the site to a name until now. Funny how small cyperspace is.......