stevebo

Replacement Ark Loader Valve ???

stevebo

Guys,

I am looking for a good source to find a replacement ark loader valve. It is a dual set up. Mine is leaking and may be crossing due to a crack in the housing. Does anyone have a good used valve off an ARK loader for sale ? Thanks-

Here is a pic of the old one.

11-4.jpg

Nick

Have you looked around www.surpluscenter.com ? A 2 spool valve with float, or maybe without a float if you dont use it, would probably be in the $125 to $200 price range. As long as its an open center designed for 2 way cylinders ity should work fine. Size and flow rates might be something to watch for along with an adjustable relief valve.

Not sure how the size compares but this valve has float and also power beyond so you can add a hydraulic circuit for something else. https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item...tname=hydraulic

MalMac

When I thought my valve was bad on my ARK loader that I have on my C-141, which look just like the same valve in your pic. I took mine off and took it to a Hydraulic repair shop. I was lucky that it was not the valve. While I was there I did ask them if I had to replace it could they find one that would match it. They found an perfect match in a catalog they had there just a different manufacture. I can't remember the brand name. Anyway take it in and let them look at it. When it comes to hydraulics you can usually find the parts. Its a good thing Ark used pretty common parts.

stevebo

guys i found a 2 spool with float on line burden surplus for 149.99. would rather have oem if anyone has one :omg:

stevebo

nick, that is one of the 2 they have. thanks-

Nick

It wouldnt be Ark original and might not be cheap but you could also try KW manufacturing for the valve they use. Probably have to find a local dealer to get a price.

http://www.kwmanufacturing.com