Sign in to follow this  
m2424j

300 series 36" tiller pulley & hitch assembly

m2424j

:omg: Hello,

I have a 310-8 which I brought back to life this past summer. I bought a tiller and plow attachment from a 264H Wheel Horse this fall in new condition. I am looking for the correct idler pulley assembly and the axel latch attachment to mount the tiller. I have the parts from the 264H but they are for a vertical engine shaft. I would like to know where I can find the correct attachments to connect the tiller to my 310-8. Does anyone know where I could find these parts? I am willing to trade the 264H pulley and latch assembly for same parts to fit 300 series. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks m2

:D

Confused99

Unfortunately, that tiller will not be a direct bolt up to the 310. With some fabricating skills, you can make anything work.

Jason

m2424j

:omg: I read another post about the tiller ID. It wouldn't be very hard for me to fabricate the latch lever to fit the axel. They look like they bolt up like a leaf spring shackle. I have done lots of fabrication with race cars, autos, trailers and I have a welder. My tractor has everything except the idler pulleys that mounts under the tach o matic and the mounting hitch. I could make the parts from a manual. I thought it would be easier to find a used pulley assembly. Where can I find a 300 series tiller manual? The tiller I have is newer (I have the manual) and it looks exactly like the one in the tiller id posting. I will try to add pictures. I still have time install my wheel horse tiller. I

m2424j

:D Yesterday, I had the time to spend in the garage fabricating the hitch and pulley assembly to make the 36" rotor tiller work. I was able to complete the hitch and pulley and hook it up to try out. This tiller came from a 264H vertical shaft Toro Wheel horse. Now it works on the 300 series. Just in time to plant for mother's day. This tiller is great. I had no idea that tilling could be so much fun. I'll try to get some pictures of how well it works. I should be able to mount the plow that came with the tiller too. :wh: I better plant something for momma today gotta go!

M2

:USA:

Hawesweeks

Im looking for a visual of the front assembly of the  rototiller pulley with guard for a 310-8 wheel horse