Sign in to follow this  
KeithB

both tractors fit on the 5x10 trailer

KeithB

The tape measure says both will not fit, but they do :omg:

cell pics, so not the best quality.

oils are all changed incl trans oils, all i lack is racing gas, which is to be in this week, so looks like we all set to pull next Saturday :D

loadedup1.jpg

loadedup2.jpg

VinsRJ

Very Nice! Good Luck....

Buzz

Good luck pulling :omg: . I hate to be a worry wart but you might want to check that you're not overloaded weight wise. I'd hate to see you blow a tire and wreck. I'll bet you're close if not over the limit. Maybe you could carry your weights in the tow vehicle if you are.

KeithB

trailer has a 3500 pound axle, and good for 2990 - 500 the trailer weights both tractors with weights is only 1800. but may put weights in the van

the tractors themselves are 560 each

rickv1957

They sure look great! :omg: Rick

KeithB

thanks Rick :omg:

porkchop

:omg: Good luck!!

gardentracotpullinfool

:D :omg::D lookin good

Nick

The trailer should handle the weight no problem just need to keep at least 10% tongue weight. Depending on the state the trailers 2,990 GVW rating is only to stay under the 3,000 pound mandatory brake limit. Trailer brakes still might be nice to have and dont cost that much if the axle has the mounting plates.

horsefeathers

keithB, pullin', pullin' horses on a trailer, goin' to pulls to pull... well... a trailer! OK that works for me! Good luck pullin'! :omg: HORSEFEATHRS!

josh416

keith' i got a story 2 tell u i got the same 5 by 10 trailer and luckly i can fit my pulling cub and horse on the trailer for the pulls and they fit by an inch :omg: haha

KeithB

keith' i got a story 2 tell u i got the same 5 by 10 trailer and luckly i can fit my pulling cub and horse on the trailer for the pulls and they fit by an inch :D haha

i had a cub puller last year they weigh a good bit more than a the horse :omg:

KeithB

The trailer should handle the weight no problem just need to keep at least 10% tongue weight. Depending on the state the trailers 2,990 GVW rating is only to stay under the 3,000 pound mandatory brake limit. Trailer brakes still might be nice to have and dont cost that much if the axle has the mounting plates.

i will put some of my suitcase weights in the one front corner of the trailer to be sure i got 10% tongue weight. put the why i had it loaded i am pretty sure i already do.

josh416

wow u had a cub ? i thought u guys were diehard wheelhorse :omg: red square is gonna hate me 4 this but heres my stock alterd cub

Attached Image

post-73-1271557450.jpg

KeithB

wow u had a cub ? i thought u guys were diehard wheelhorse :omg: red square is gonna hate me 4 this but heres my stock alterd cub

i was pulling a Cub 122 in stock 12HP class, nice Cub ya got there, it don't look stock :D

josh416

thanks well it aint "stock" its a alterd tractor that runs at 5000 rpm's its got a fully build kohler 16 horse but im proud of it its never let me down at a pull thats for shore :omg:

Roger from southern Iowa

Keith, looks to me like the tape measure was wrong! :omg:

mavfreak

good luck this Saturday

KeithB

Got all the air pressures in van and trailer set, checked the van's oil, loaded weights. Air tank filled. greased trailer ball.

less to do Friday night, we head out 6AM Saturday morning, pull is 2 1/2 or so hours away.