Sign in to follow this  
curly

Wheelhorse 211 A

curly

Acquired this little jewel today thru a friend. I can not find anything on Wheelhorse site and can not find a Model Tag or Serial number I just know it says 211A on side and is automatic. Found 211 on Wheelhorse website but not 211A so guess :thumbs: needs your help for ID purposes. This unit did not have a motor on it but guy gave me a motor that I felt was right horsepower and turns out I was right. Has an 11HP Briggs Engine on it but I am in need of the pulley or description of said pulley. The deck seems be in fairly good condition and most of mower seems original with very few dents or scratches. And by the way where do you release the trans for rolling. LOL :D :imstupid:\

You guys on here have been great and I apologize if I create too many hardships for you with my little junkers. LOL :thumbs:

nylyon

I had to remove the attachment, something must have gone wrong with it. Try again, or better yet use photobucket to host the pictures.

TT

Curly,

Try 22-11BE01 for a model number. :thumbs:

(There would have been a sticker for the model number on this model, and by now it's probably not readable -- if it's even there at all. :thumbs: )

Look like this ?

db_100_28741.jpg

curly

Thanks Guys that photo is exactly what I got. and That reference you said use was what I needed to look up parts. Appears motor I got may be it but pulley looks very funny. Terry do any of you guys have an exact idea of what the pulley looks like. Guess I could photo it tomorrow and email to you. Was this jewel worth half a Franklin. Oh yes the money is on its way for the plate for my B115.

Thanks to you guys you are a great help. :thumbs:

Curly in Kaintuckee

TT

It should be a "funny looking" pulley thing, Curly. :thumbs:

I don't have a picture of one anymore, but if you go back to the parts drawing and look at the "Drive Belt And Pulleys" plate, you can see it. They remind me of an iron soup bowl turned upside-down, with a V-pulley on top. (just like your B-115 has)

EDIT:

There's actually a complete pulley / PTO set-up on ebay right now, Curly.

You can see it HERE.

kj4kicks

Wow TT, That looks JUST like the picture of one coming up soon at a local auction near me!

You must have googled that one !

TT

Wow TT, That looks JUST like the picture of one coming up soon at a local auction near me!

You must have googled that one !

You have to be resourceful, Eldon. :thumbs:

Every little "trick" helps. :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Hey TT... is that one anywhere in the gallery? :thumbs:

curly

:imstupid: me lol

curly

I want to say THANKS to all you guys for your previous help. I just foolishly asked for help from you yesterday when that help had been already given and I just had not comprehended or read fully your replies. Anyway will try and not bother you with my little woes, Thanks so very much.

Curly

T-Mo

Curly,

No bother - that's what we're here for. :thumbs:

TT

I want to say THANKS to all you guys for your previous help. I just foolishly asked for help from you yesterday when that help had been already given and I just had not comprehended or read fully your replies. Anyway will try and not bother you with my little woes, Thanks so very much.

Curly

Don't feel bad, Curly.........

Karl misses parts of my posts sometimes too. :thumbs: