Sign in to follow this  
fritz

1948=52 Gibson D

fritz

I got a call about a 1948-52 Gibson D. They dont know what year it is. I have been doing research on google and MTF. I can not find much information on the value of these things, the sturdyness or the usablility of them. The guy said it has a 9 hp wisconsin engine on it. it runs good hed said?? and it come with attachments. 12 inch plow, front grader blade, cultivator, disc, and tator plow?? I dont know what I should give for this or even if this is a collectable tractor. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thank you

Devin

rickv1957

The Gibsons are collectable for sure but not up on values,Rick

wh500special

Devin,

I have no idea if the price was good or bad, but I saw one sell at an auction in rusty but running condition last fall for $900. Had a plow hanging on the back. It was only about 50 miles north of you near State Line City, IN.

Steve

CasualObserver

I know of one in not to bad of cosmetic shape, but had a broken clutch that sold in Springfield IL last year for $350 at an auction.

fritz

Thank you for all he help. I think I am going to pass on this I think he may be wanting to much. So if any one is interested I can get you his number. He is wanting 1200 for the complete package. Thank you