Sign in to follow this  
Stigian

312-8 More mods

Stigian

You may of noticed my poor 312-8 has been missing its eyes of late, so i thought id better do something about it :thumbs:

Im not quite sure if i like the look of the lamps on the sides of the hood, but i expect it will grow on me :P

Do you guys like em?

Of course the new lamp ended up being a bit close to the muffler, so i thought id change

that as well :D

The stack is made from bits of Ford Mondao exhaust and a Honda CB900 end can with

its baffles removed.

I need to make up some bracing to help hold up the weight, cut the old mount off, and put some of the baffles back in as its a bit...er... loud :P

I knew there was a reason i didnt weld the top of the end can back on before noise

testing :D

100_2685.jpg

100_2686.jpg

A short badly filmed vid of the noise :thumbs:

Hold your ears

Sparky

Looks allright to me Ian.

Now about that second pic, it kinda looks like the Grim Reaper in the background checkin out yer tractor :thumbs: !

Mike..........

T-Mo

Looks okay with me, Ian. I have to wait until I'm at work and have high speed internet access to listen to her, though. :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Now about that second pic, it kinda looks like the Grim Reaper in the background checkin out yer tractor :thumbs: !

Mike..........

I thought that same thing!! Had to do a double take of that picture!

Looks good Ian, the lights on the side will grow on you I'm sure... and they look like they'll give substantially more light too!

Rollerman

Looks like some more fine handy work by you Ian.

I do hope you keep your trees trimmed up?.... :thumbs:

T-Mo

I finally saw (and heard) the video. I don't know, Ian, but I think it sounds :thumbs: