Sign in to follow this  
TT

Tractor Inventory List

CHARGER9AUTO

Terry , I will take my 953 - L-107 LAWN RANGER to park under the RedSquare tent at the show . Ben

Rod(NASNUT)

:thumbs: I can not get there till Saturday after noon so if there is still room I will have 1 a 1968 Charger 9. :thumbs:

oldandred

:thumbs: I can not get there till Saturday after noon so if there is still room I will have 1 a 1968 Charger 9. :thumbs:

Ron I hate to tell you most people leave around 2:30 after the price drawing unless there like me slow

Rideawaysenior

Well, depending on my progress with the D250 I'll be bringing my D160, D200 possibly the D250, and my 516-H. I'd like to keep some room for the return trip too as I have some things I am hoping to being back with me. Look forward to seeing all of you there this year.

Brrly1

Hello everyone Well I am also going to bring my 57rj and the Tri-GT . I guess that am am going to bring those two plus tow along some parts that Carl or one of the guys might have. I just might have to bring some tractors along for a friend that he has bought up over in this area. As of 3-31-08 we are looking at 82 days until it will be travel time to Pa. The time is getting closer all the time,it looks like BP has another Great show line up for everyone. I am sure that everyone agrees with this statement but this show would not be half of what it is if it was not for all the hard work and creativity that he puts into this show. Can't Wait!!!!! Go Bill Go

:thumbs::thumbs::D:P:P:D John

CHARGER9AUTO
Terry ,

CHARGER9AUTO

Rod, I have a '68 Wheel Horse CHARGER "9" with no Tecumseh HH-100 motor I sold it at the show the tractor is for sale for. $100

rocking 416

im going to have my 1996 416 hydro there an my 1978 c-81

CHARGER9AUTO

Terry, I will have ( 2 ) tractors at the show '73 8 HP 4-Speed - '67 L-107 LAWN RANGER . Ben :whistle:

refracman

The list has changed a little. This is the confirmed list of what we're bringing with our group as there will be 6 of us traveling together. Butch(310-8) Burrly (69 GT14 tricycle) Carl (62 Lawn Ranger) Jack (74 B80) Jeff (67 Lawn Ranger) Steve (84 C195) Most have been redone but the others are nice originals.

Might be bringing along another if it works out Nathen's 57 although i havent seen it I here this one is a restored too.

:whistle: only week to go

HorseFixer

I can never decide if Im going to the show until two weeks or less before it starts. So cant even say if I will be there but odds are I will not haul the Load Ranger over. :WRS:

Terry, Nice pic of Horseshack. Its strange seeing Gabe Kaplin on the poker shows now both as a player and anouncer.

Nick I sure was wanting to get picks of that loader!! :D

TT I will be taking my RJ-58 And Pond 57-RJ

Looking fwd to seeing you all there! :whistle:

Duke

rustbucket

bringin my only horse i got my 1969 GT-14 in al its rusted glory

HorseFixer

bringin my only horse i got my 1969 GT-14 in al its rusted glory

Thats a fine one to take Bro! I really like those! :whistle:

Duke

rustbucket

she is comeing to show minus her deck since we plan to put around on her but no cart for my dad to ride in or on lol or will i be stuck to the cart if so.hmmm ah well's

HorseFixer

But no matter what condition it is in, :whistle: a "HORSE" with battle scars is still a horse deserved to be shown! :WRS:

Duke

Rideawaysenior

Not sure if the tally is being kept still but I've had to make a few changes. I'll a D160, Suburban 400, A Charger V8 hydro, and either a C125 black hood with a plow, or a 312-H with a Sweepster Attachment.

rustbucket

when me and dad redid the engine covers we left them dented and pitted cause they the tractors battle scars. we just stripped primered and painted. let the machine tell its story and show its badges of glory days gone and to come yet.

Jim_M

Karl,

Take my tractors off the list. I'm not going to make it this year. :whistle:

Maybe next year.

Jim

nylyon

Jim, you're all set. Sorry you're not going to make it this year, but neither am I so I know the feeling. Next year, maybe I'll put the kids in private school so they'll be out be the time the show comes.

rocking 416

you all can put my 1978 c-81 an my 1996 416 on the list ill be there for sure

TT

I quit trying to keep up with the list when the topic hit two pages. :whistle:

There have been a few additions, several changes, and quite a few drop-outs.

I guess I'll see what's in the RedSquare tent when I'm standing in it. :WRS: :D

rocking 416

yeah, plans always fall threw in my opinion better to just sit back an see what happens . so there is a redsquare tent , is it for displaying are tractors or parking them at nite?

CHARGER9AUTO
yeah,

rocking 416

i dont know if that will help ben most tractor keys are the same. wonder if anyones ever gotton on somone else's tractor by mistake at the show

CHARGER9AUTO

i dont know if that will help ben most tractor keys are the same. wonder if anyones ever gotton on somone else's tractor by mistake at the show

I know the key fits every tractor INDAK key no one has someone elses tractor by mistake at the show other Wheel Horses take different keys like my 1045 the round nose uses the two prong keys. . Ben