Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Happy Labor Day

nylyon

Hope all have a great labor day, and time to spend with your family on this last day of summer. If your weather where you are is as beautiful as it is here in south east New York, it will be even better!

Sparky

The weather was great here in Ct. Went to Odeteh campground in Bozrah Ct. for the weekend and had a real nice time. Tried fishin but it seems the fish were as unmotivated as I was. Did get to a Flea market Sunday morning and bought some larger size wrenches for myself (1" and up and made in the USA). No Wheel Horse stuff of anykind to be found at the Flea market.

Mike.....not lookin forward to workin on Tuesday :D

Rollerman

Karl, Mike...I just relaxed around home.

No shows...no long drives...went to a cosignment auction saturday morning to bid on a 314A with 48"SD & sno blower...but it went for $1200!

Came home & worked on horses...shopped with wife Sunday :D ...fished today.

Good weekend all in all!

Stephen in northern IN...ready for work in the morning

T-Mo

I spent my Labor Day weekend working on carpentry projects, though I did mow my mom's yard with the 314-8 Saturday. All I can say is, I'm almost glad to be back at work behind the computer. :D

nylyon

Ah, it was a good labor day weekend. Relaxing, didn't do much except go in the pool. And the best part........

school.jpg

School started today. Megan, Brittany and Sean were eager to get back to the old grind. Mom and Dad are too, for the first time all 3 are going full time to school!

T-Mo

You even documented the event.....did your wife tear up when the youngest one boarded the bus.... :D

nylyon

Nah, Sean is in First grade this year, we have half day kindergarten so last year was his first full year, just half day. Sure is quiet around here now..... :D

Curmudgeon

Nice relaxing weekend for me too. Went to the Western Minnesota Steam Thrashers Reunion in Rollag, Minnesota. Gone 44 1/2 hours, drove 1794.5 miles, (not that I was counting), one motel room with a screwed up reservation even though it was confirmed. Still had a good time. That event is HUGE, no other word for it, and until you've been there, there is no describing it. Pictures don't do any kind of justice, besides, I seldom bother hauling a camera around anymore.

Met Mike as planned, swapped a bunch of Wheel Horse treasures for a bunch of Wheel Horse treasures. Walked until my legs hurt, then went 4 times that farther. Still didn't cover half of it.

As I speak, my new shed is being built.

Dale, in Michigan