Sign in to follow this  
here 4 the horses

need some parts ASAP

here 4 the horses

hello guys,

sorry if this isnt the right place for this but i got some trouble, i was plowing snow today and the tractor started to spin, it was on a grade so i went to go get the truck and pull it out and it slid down the hill and rolled 2 or 3 times and the hood is demolished! B):party::clap: so i need a hood that will fit a 607, all the other ones arent running so i had to use the puller and then this happens!!!...thanks JP

Kelly

I've got a short frame hood not sure how nice you want it but I have one I'd sell cheap, but shipping will not be cheap a guess about $25 to ship.

here 4 the horses

I've got a short frame hood not sure how nice you want it but I have one I'd sell cheap, but shipping will not be cheap a guess about $25 to ship.

kelly,

man sure seems like your always there when i have a question or need something, email pictures please...chilltown3436@hotmail.com (dont ask its an old one lol)........not bein to picky but as long as i can make it half way decent,,,,, thanks JP

here 4 the horses

kelly,

still got that hood?

Kelly

Yes didn't I send pictures?? send me a PM with your reg email address.

jpmcleod

I have a perfect hood that looks like the hood on your tractor. I don't really know what it came off of. My C-120 has (i believe) 7 bars across the front but this one only has 5 bars. I know it is not as tall as my C-120.

If you don't find one, email me @ jerry.pugh5170@yahoo.com or jerry.pugh@fldfs.com and send me a photo of yours to see if mine is the same.

I bought it 2 years ago for $60.00 at the Florida Flywheelers show and it was not tall enough for the C-120.

It has absolutely no dents or rust. Has the chrome emblem if that helps.

jpmcleod

I posted a new response on the wrong post. Can't find where to delete so I must be getting old. Anyway. on the 607 good or bad post, my hood looks just like that one. 6 bars not 7 as on my C-120.