Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

RedSquare Group Picture

CHARGER9AUTO

I think we should have our Wheel Horse Red Square Group picture at the show with Steve's Pond Lever Steer . Ben :thumbs:

Rollerman

Ben I think a group picture is a great idea...but there will be a lot of great tractors there...nicer than the Lever.

Eldons C520, TT's trike, Kevins 3 point Bronco, Joels intimidateing V18 vert, Mike's D "maybe", A cardboard cut out of JD Terry with his 315 & C141", Steve's C 195?, Johns Narrow front GT14, Duane's D250?, & Ben your 953. :thumbs:

I know I'm leaving a lot out & hope we see Nick's Load Ranger, & Karls restored Electro?, Bob rocks 4X4 D series....hmm I'm really looking forward to my 1st show!

nylyon

I would like nothing more than to bring the 416-H (the only one which looks good) to the show, but there are several end of year school activities for the kids which I will be attending. I will be there in spirit though! And Ben, that is a great idea, and I want a copy of that picture too!

T-Mo

I agree - it's a good idea. Also, I'm in agreement with Karl, it would be nice to have a copy. Maybe we can place a copy on the site somewhere.

Stephen,

I think a cardboard version of myself would be way to scary. Maybe just pictures of my C141 and 314 would be better. :thumbs:

kj4kicks

A group photo in front of the whole group of tractors would be cool. Also, don't forget we'll all be in a row during the parade. How about we get the group pic at the covered parking area right afterwards?

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben I think a group picture is a great idea...but there will be a lot of great tractors there...nicer than the Lever.

Eldons C520, TT's trike, Kevins 3 point Bronco, Joels intimidateing V18 vert, Mike's D "maybe", A cardboard cut out of JD Terry with his 315 & C141", Steve's C 195?, Johns Narrow front GT14, Duane's D250?, & Ben your 953. :thumbs:

I know I'm leaving a lot out & hope we see Nick's Load Ranger, & Karls restored Electro?, Bob rocks 4X4 D series....hmm I'm really looking forward to my 1st show!

Steve, I think it sound like a plan to me and display other members Horses Eldon deserves all the Credit for his restored C-160 and C-520 with FEL . :thumbs: Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

I would like nothing more than to bring the 416-H (the only one which looks good) to the show, but there are several end of year school activities for the kids which I will be attending. I will be there in spirit though! And Ben, that is a great idea, and I want a copy of that picture too!

Karl, I will post pictures of the show with tractors and me on my 953 . Ben

CasualObserver

:thumbs: gosh... I'm going to be missing a good one for sure this year. :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Thanks for the props, guys. I've never been there either, but from looking at the pics, there's a whole lot nicer than mine running around.

I'm just looking forward to seeing, and learning, alot from everyone there!

I still need to buy an 80's machine (hopefully a Super C), so I can span 4 decades!

Rollerman

I still need to buy an 80's machine

Eldon I think I can set you up :thumbs:

I have a C but not a super C...but then give it a drink of my father inlaws favorite stash from KY it might be a Super C :thumbs:

Sorry couldn't resist....I hope you find you C195..it will be a pleasure keeping up on any cosmetic work you do to it here.

kj4kicks

Hi Stephen, I noticed your's for sale. It's in my mind, but really want the un-intoxicated Super.

pond195520032003

Dont feel bad guys, as i havent made it there yet either and have been trying for 4 or 5 years! :thumbs: dont have any show tractors either :D hopefully one of these days i will be there :thumbs:

kpinnc

Wow Stephen, even mentioning my tractor with that group just fires me up!

I gotta get busy on my stuff!

I think the picture is a great idea! Looks like Karl is gonna need a new folder for "Member photos- 2008 WH show"

I can't wait!

Kevin

oldandred

Dont feel bad guys, as i havent made it there yet either and have been trying for 4 or 5 years! :thumbs: dont have any show tractors either :D hopefully one of these days i will be there :thumbs:

Pond

you dont need any show tractor to come to the show just come and have fun and see all the red

CHARGER9AUTO

Wow Stephen, even mentioning my tractor with that group just fires me up!

I gotta get busy on my stuff!

I think the picture is a great idea! Looks like Karl is gonna need a new folder for "Member photos- 2008 WH show"

I can't wait!

Kevin

:D:thumbs::thumbs: Kevin , I look forward to the show with my fellow Red Square members . Ben

HorseFixer

A group photo in front of the whole group of tractors would be cool. Also, don't forget we'll all be in a row during the parade. How about we get the group pic at the covered parking area right afterwards?

Sounds like a plan looking forward to meeting all you guys and developing some new friendships! :whistle: It all sounds good to me looking forward to it!

Cheers Duke