Sign in to follow this  
RadFisher

Snow plow blade handle

linen beige

With you being in Alaska shipping costs are a big concern I assume. Another possible option. IF, and I say IF, the bottom of your angle handle has enough metal below the hole where the linkage rod mounts, you can drill another hole a half inch to an inch or so below it. That would swing the rod further and add a bit more to the stroke. It would increase the effort required to move the lever, but shouldn't be a problem. If there is not enough room to do this, the bottom of the angle handle can be extended slightly with a short section of steel bolted to the current pivot hole (and maybe an additional new hole to lock it in place) and a new, lower hole drilled in it to mount the rod into.

boatman

B)

I had same problem on my c-125. I bent the handle so it leaned

out further from tractor. That way it could come along ouside of step

plate. IT has worked fine for yrs.

RadFisher

Thanks for all of your guys replys and help. I'm been able to make due using the plow the way it is without having to angle the blade to the left. This weekend however we've had blizzard conditions and have gotten over 3' of snow at my place. Fortunately I have a self propelled snow blower that I can take thru the drifts, then take the plow and finish off my driveway and repeat the process again as it keeps snowing. I'll be shopping for a snowblower attachment to mount on my tractor to be better prepared for next year. The old saying goes "March comes in like a LION and goes out like a LAMB" B)