Sign in to follow this  
evan4434

D200 & 520H Loaders

evan4434

Who makes loaders for either the 520H or the D200? I know kwik way makes or use to make a loader for the 520H, is there any others out there?

fireman

ARK also used to make them for Wheel-Horse. As far as I know, no one still makes one for WH. The only way you are going to get one is to make it, or buy a used one. Search Ebay and Craigslist. The Kwik-Way was very easy to attach. It used the the front and mid Attach-A-Matics and the rear-end. The ARK was bolted to the frame and rear-end and took longer to attach. I have a Brantly loader and use the Kwik-way mount. I can pull my loader off in 5 minutes. You can also post here in the wanted section. Good Luck!

rickv1957

Hello and B) ,good luck on a loader,Rick

d180man

Hi :clap: just keep looking ! and ebay for a ark loader good luck ! B) :party:

rickv1957

Johnson also made loaders,Rick

pond195520032003

i believe ark was bought out by kwik way? any way yes ark and kwik way had them for wheel horse aswell as others! also danco built a loader foe wheel horse, i have one my self! thanks Greg

htopjimmy26

A year or two ago I called Kwik Way and asked about buying a loader for one of the C195s and they still sold them brand new for about 3g's. Good luck B)

MalMac

The last post is true. Call Kwik Way and tell them what you want. They will work with you. A good friend just talked to them about a loader for a 520h. They said they can send him the whole loader or just the parts he wants.

Tim

baerpath

A year or two ago I called Kwik Way and asked about buying a loader for one of the C195s and they still sold them brand new for about 3g's. Good luck B)

For not a lot more I would sell ya a D250 with an Ark loader :party:

Duane