Sign in to follow this  
combatmp29r

Grader blade build

combatmp29r

Thanks kelly :thumbs: I try really hard to make my homemade stuff look not home made :thumbs: :D

kpinnc

That's a really nice job you did Joel. :thumbs: A coat of paint, and you'll never know it's not Genuine Wheel Horse!

Kevin

combatmp29r

Thanks Kevin :thumbs:

T-Mo

Joel,

Very nice job. Looks nice. :thumbs:

charger10us

Hay Joel,, looks good & with that rustic look on the tractor & blade, it looks like a working tractor instead of a showroom tractor!! HE!HE!HE! :thumbs::thumbs::D:P

Is the Vertical Guy mixing up the tractors & Going Horizontal????

Billy in Va. ALL horizoals in the shed!!!!

Nick

Joel, When do we see the testing action shots? Enjoy building but it is still nice to get that first good test run in. :thumbs:

Nick in Ohio

combatmp29r

Don't worry Billy the horizontals are safe. That C160 is on its way out of here in a horse trade. I just wanted to show the guys that the same blade fits both :thumbs: I do have parts to build at leaste one more if some one makes me the right offer :thumbs:

Oh and again Billy glad you joined in here gotta be gettin boring over at Terry's :P

Nick they are coming. The adjusting lever will be on today so into the driveway it will go :D

charger10us

Joel, I didn't think that you was going to go all Hoz.... I still check in at the other sights, but it do'es seem like this on is ruling the roost right now !! I do like the way this one is set up now that I understand it better, it's easer to follow the topic & plus I REALY LIKE SEEING THE PICTHURES!!!!! Looking forward to seeing alot of yaw at the show so I can put a face with a name.. Billy in Va.